By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty IW Hasn't Been Doing to Well On XB1

Laggy as hell on 4 bar connection. I have only really been playing zombies which is mostly lag free, but in my 3 matches of multiplayer 2 were laggy. Ghosts NEVER lagged for me at all on 360...like I played thousands of games of Ghosts and never lagged....and host migrations stopped after the first DLC of ghosts meaning I was on dedis from DLC 1 to the end of the lifecycle. Infinite Warfare lagging like this makes me think this is on BO2 or MW3 engine. It's really bad. You can't have a jumpy game and the your teammates/enemies are all standing in place and then teleporting 10 feet. i get as low as single digit ping when i play titanfall. Titanfall and Ghosts to me have had the best connection of any games I ever played, but in general I usually get very good connection with some lag here and there. 2/3 games of teleporting lag to start a cod is a very very bad sign. the only times i experienced lag like this was destiny, mw3, and bo3 beta which is why i skipped last year./

Multiplayer: ???

Campaign: ???

Zombies: 9/10 :)

Around the Network

Oh, I would love to see a steep sales decline for the franchise!!

I was very pleased for AC to take a minor break, I kind of want the same for COD

teigaga said:
Oh, I would love to see a steep sales decline for the franchise!!

I was very pleased for Actual to take break a minor , I kind of want the same for COD

In the UK its down 48%

I've played it, and I don't think it's really good. Though the campaign looks solid, which is shocking.I still think that the CoD formula is getting tiresome and a bit souless with each new game.

cod is good but Titanfall 2 and Battlefield1 are better

Around the Network

MwR is what i play and Bo3, not that IW crap.

Campaign is terrific too.

walsufnir said:
Kerotan said:
This game will probably have a pretty big ratio regarding ps4 vs xb1 sales. Sony have done well to make the series heavily Playstation. It was much closer last gen.

How is that good?

Where did I say it was good?  

Although it clearly is in some respects,  good for Sony and good for PlayStation gamers who will have the vast majority of the playerbase on their servers, keeping them more active for years to come.

Kerotan said:
walsufnir said:

How is that good?

Where did I say it was good?  

Although it clearly is in some respects,  good for Sony and good for PlayStation gamers who will have the vast majority of the playerbase on their servers, keeping them more active for years to come.

I doubt there should be any worries for Xbox, to be honest.

Considering the best part of it is a remaster of a 9 year old game, I can't say I'm surprised.

I don't think its been doing well all around, check out the steam stats for the steam version its horrendous, coupled with the recent news of the poor first week sales in the UK. Though compared to other games its probably still doing great, just not regular call of duty great