By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty IW Hasn't Been Doing to Well On XB1

MwR is what i play and Bo3, not that IW crap.

Campaign is terrific too.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Kerotan said:
This game will probably have a pretty big ratio regarding ps4 vs xb1 sales. Sony have done well to make the series heavily Playstation. It was much closer last gen.

How is that good?

Where did I say it was good?  

Although it clearly is in some respects,  good for Sony and good for PlayStation gamers who will have the vast majority of the playerbase on their servers, keeping them more active for years to come.

Kerotan said:
walsufnir said:

How is that good?

Although it clearly is in some respects,  good for Sony and good for PlayStation gamers who will have the vast majority of the playerbase on their servers, keeping them more active for years to come.

I doubt there should be any worries for Xbox, to be honest.

Considering the best part of it is a remaster of a 9 year old game, I can't say I'm surprised.

I don't think its been doing well all around, check out the steam stats for the steam version its horrendous, coupled with the recent news of the poor first week sales in the UK. Though compared to other games its probably still doing great, just not regular call of duty great

Around the Network

Not goodconsidering the teams have three year cycles compared. Withto respawn with a two year cycle and out scored them in quality

Well, I would be happy if other games outpace CoD, but I doubt it will drop fast

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

walsufnir said:
Kerotan said:

I doubt there should be any worries for Xbox, to be honest.

If you want the most active servers on multiplayer games then there is.  

B1 and CD:BO3 are still holding the top spots on xbox live with CD:IW in 3rd place.

Reaper2170 said:
I don't think its been doing well all around, check out the steam stats for the steam version its horrendous, coupled with the recent news of the poor first week sales in the UK. Though compared to other games its probably still doing great, just not regular call of duty great

CoD games never sold great on PC after MW2. I remember playing Ghosts on PC on its launch day and it only had 100k players online peak