By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Emily Rogers Discussion Thread: No More Rumors Until January

While I hate the delays, I'm loving the ambition behind it! What I'm hearing is this; less bugs (hello Bethesda), a great game, a challenging game, great localization and the best Zelda there ever was (maybe). If I get all of that by simply waiting a few more months, I'm OK with that. I'd rather have a complete game than having a ton of patches trying to make it playable.

People, do not forget the scope of this game!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
Miyamotoo said:

Switch will be noticeable stronger and more capable than Wii U

You know nothing about Switch specs. It stronger at whole, but I'm not sure that portable version of LoZ:BotW runs better than Wii U version.

Miyamotoo said:

To be fair they never said Zelda is coming in March, for Zelda is just 2017.

They said, in fact. Right after news about simultaneous release of the game, BotW was listed for March 2017 on the site. It was changed later to "2017".

I know that is definitely stronger than Wii U, and even Switch in portable mode will be probably be more stronger than Wii U. Also rumour specifically saying that delay is because localisation and bug testing, and that Switch version is running better than Wii U.

No they didnt said in fact, Marh 2017. was listed only one time and for like just for one day and imidaitly was changed to 2017 (that imply that listing month of release that early was mistake), nobady from Nintendo never said March 2017. but they several times said just 2017, also in every other time was mentioned or specified just 2017.

^^^^^^^^^^

I'm positive this game will be a launch title for NS. I not gonna panic yet.

Miyamotoo said:
Boberkun said:

You know nothing about Switch specs. It stronger at whole, but I'm not sure that portable version of LoZ:BotW runs better than Wii U version.

They said, in fact. Right after news about simultaneous release of the game, BotW was listed for March 2017 on the site. It was changed later to "2017".

Even Swtitch in portable will be probably be more stronger than Wii U. Also rumour specifically saying that delay is because localisation and testing.

Marh 2017. was listed only one time and for like just for one day and imidaitly was changed to 2017 (that imply that listing month of release was mistake), nobady from Nintendo said March 2017. but they several times said just 2017, also in every other time was mentioned or specified just 2017.

Your passion of Switch defence is really impressive. If they gonna delay ZeldaU to the Fall 2017, you'll find the way to justify them.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
Miyamotoo said:

Even Swtitch in portable will be probably be more stronger than Wii U. Also rumour specifically saying that delay is because localisation and testing.

Marh 2017. was listed only one time and for like just for one day and imidaitly was changed to 2017 (that imply that listing month of release was mistake), nobady from Nintendo said March 2017. but they several times said just 2017, also in every other time was mentioned or specified just 2017.

Your passion of Switch defence is really impressive. If they gonna delay ZeldaU to the Fall 2017, you'll find the way to justify them.

Passion of Switch defence!? I talking about clear facts here, rumour is specifly saying that Zelda will be delayed because localisation and testing, but you assume thats beacuse Zelda BotW runs like "ass on Switch" even you don't have anything to backup that and totaly ignoring rumour and reasons about delay on 1st place.

Nintendo never said that Zelda is 2017. March title, while they several times they said its 2017. title, also fact. So they cant relly delay Zelda to Fall 2017, beacuse they never said its March 2017 title, we only assume/d that is Switch launch title and of course we will be disappointed if Zelda really isn't Switch launch title despite Nintendo never said that actually is Switch launch title.

Miyamotoo said:

but you assume thats beacuse Zelda BotW runs like "ass on Switch" even you don't have anything to backup that 

It runs at 10 fps in the official trailer, even if it's a fake video.

Miyamotoo said:
Boberkun said:

Passion of Switch defence!? 

To be fair, he does have a point in that regard, there's pretty much nothing Nintendo can do regarding Switch that you won't defend/justify. 

Boberkun said:
Miyamotoo said:

but you assume thats beacuse Zelda BotW runs like "ass on Switch" even you don't have anything to backup that 

It runs at 10 fps in the official trailer, even if it's a fake video.

So beacuse runs on fake video in 10 fps, than real game will run on real hardware like ass, even we know that Switch is more powefule than Wii U!?

Also Nintendo specifically stated: "You shouldn't assume what you saw on the video represents actual game footage".

curl-6 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Passion of Switch defence!? 

To be fair, he does have a point in that regard, there's pretty much Nintendo can regarding Switch that you won't defend/justify. 

Every action or decision has reasons behind them, and I usually give explanation what are reasons for some Nintendo actions or decisions (good or bad).

And it actually pretty bad point to wrote something like that instead to give specify argument in this actually matter. Its like he said you are wrong in this matter, but he didn't wrote actual reasons why he thinks I am exactly wrong in this matter, in other words he dont have arguments.