By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Bad Nintendo Ideas Flop

Tagged games:

Wyrdness said:
KLXVER said:
I bought Star Fox and Paper Mario

Same, found them to be not bad, CS is actually a really enjoyable game as well.

How dare you! You are supposed to hate it and be glad it failed..... For reasons, then thank the Nintendo fanbase because good games flopped and blame it on the fact that they "weren't what they were supposed to be". Lol.

Around the Network

Same with the hardware tbh, Wii U was shit and fans didn't eat that, the 3DS was too pricy at first hence why it started with low sales...

I must be the only guy on Earth who genuinely likes Shokio, he's a pretty respectable Project M player as well.

Anyways, yeah, I'm really glad Star Fox Zero and Federation Force sold poorly overall.

I kinda hate Miyamoto's "delayed game is eventually good" excuse, and Federation Force was just a faceslap for Metroid fans.

I feel Color Splash was doomed anyways considering that the Wii U is pretty much dead now, but at least that game was decent (from what I've heard.)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

bigtakilla said:
Wyrdness said:

Same, found them to be not bad, CS is actually a really enjoyable game as well.

How dare you! You are supposed to hate it and be glad it failed..... For reasons, then thank the Nintendo fanbase because good games flopped and blame it on the fact that they "weren't what they were supposed to be". Lol.

Meh I've been defiant since Prime, remember how that game was supposedly going to be an abomination on the Metroid name before release according to fans now they whack off to it, I appreciated them trying new things with their games whether the execution doesn't work out or I don't agree with it at least they're trying out new ideas.

Wyrdness said:
bigtakilla said:

Meh I've been defiant since Prime, remember how that game was supposedly going to be an abomination on the Metroid name before release according to fans now they whack off to it, I appreciated them trying new things with their games whether the execution doesn't work out or I don't agree with it at least they're trying out new ideas.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh! Free thinking, open mindedness.... It burns!!!!

Around the Network
onionberry said:
Wow, will smith is a Nintendo fan

*was

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wow, Shokio is still alive?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

vivster said:
onionberry said:

*was

vivster said:
onionberry said:

*was

Doesnt stop him from making videos about Nintendo it seems.

bigtakilla said:
That's literally the dumbest video I've ever seen. Spent like 5 minutes trying to explain why Star Fox Zero isn't a Star Fox game.... But it is.

And he's congratulating people for not buying games they don't want..... You're welcome Shokio.....

No wonder I unsubbed.

Try to listen to the video instead of writing it off because it makes you angry. He's gives very good and detailed reasons about why he and many other Stair Fax fans feel that way.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3