By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rogers: New 3D Mario POSSIBLY A Nintendo Switch Launch Title!

As much as i want to play Zelda, Switch needs Mario at launch more than it needs Zelda. And the reason is... Pokémon GO.

Look at what Pokémon GO has done not just for 3DS HW sales but how it helped push the new Pokémon games into most pre-ordered games in Nintendo history.
With Super Mario Run coming out in December, if a similar phenomenon happens - and with Switch, along with a Mario game, coming out in just 3 months after Super Mario Run - the console will fly off shelves... because of Mario, not Zelda.

Even if Zelda is not a launch title you can bet it will be out in Summer '17.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
StarOcean said:

No they don't

Yes they are, Laura and EG confirmed that Emily is legit about Switch sources.

I want an article, an actual article that says, "Emily is legit about her Switch sources." and it has to be in that exact quote or else it's fake

StarOcean said:
Miyamotoo said:

I want an article, an actual article that says, "Emily is legit about her Switch sources." and it has to be in that exact quote or else it's fake

Why would anybody make such article!?

Everything she said about Switch till now is true, you may not trust her, but for now she was legit about all Switch infos she gaved.

2 Great Games at launch (Zelda/Kart)
1 great game every 2 months afterwards (May Metroid/Jul Spla2n /Sep Smash/Nov Mario)
2 Good games every second month alternate (Apr/Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec)

Switch!!!

StarOcean said:
Miyamotoo said:

Although a hard stance I'm some what in agreement with you as what she said about Switch was mentioned beforehand by other outlets literally a week before, not saying she may not be legit but people using the switch as proof of her sources aren't saying much because that info was already out a week before.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
StarOcean said:

Everything she said about Switch till now is true, you may not trust her, but for now she was legit about all Switch infos she gaved.

but a lot of what emily has said was piggybacked off of others really. Take her October reveal for Switch. She took that from WSJ who posted that weeks before she did

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Wyrdness said:
StarOcean said:

Although a hard stance I'm some what in agreement with you as what she said about Switch was mentioned beforehand by other outlets literally a week before, not saying she may not be legit but people using the switch as proof of her sources aren't saying much because that info was already out a week before.

If you look like that we had every possible rumour and evre posible combination regardless NX/Switch, going from that NX is just a handheld going to that is AMD PS4 Pro killer. But all she said about Switch was true for now.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Miyamotoo said:

but a lot of what emily has said was piggybacked off of others really. Take her October reveal for Switch. She took that from WSJ who posted that weeks before she did

So she piggybacking only true infos, how she knows what are true infos and what exactly to piggyback!?

Miyamotoo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

So she piggybacking only true infos, how she knows what are true infos and what exactly to piggyback!?

She doesn't, that's why she posts things that are wrong.

Barkley said:
Miyamotoo said:

She doesn't, that's why she posts things that are wrong.

I was referring to Switch hardware infos, source that said her that Zelda info is not same that giving her infos about Switch hardware.

Miyamotoo said:

I was referring to Switch hardware infos

Oh... but this thread is about software.