By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rogers: New 3D Mario POSSIBLY A Nintendo Switch Launch Title!

Miyamotoo said:
StarOcean said:

Which was all stolen information. 

So how exactly she stole only true Switch infos!?

Reality she has legit Switch source, and Laura confirmed and some other insider also, that Emily is legit about Switch infos.

The only "true" Switch info has been lurking around forever. You can steal information which she does and posts as her own. She doesn't have a legit source. The only 100% reliable source of info on NS and anything else Nintendo would be Takashi Mochizuki who has a flawless track record. She, on the other hand, does not and often makes things up for attention. For example, she claimed BotW featured a playable female Link, that's not true. Even here she is throwing shit at the fan. Of course a new Mario is coming and naturally it will come within the first year of the systems release, that's a safe bet. This isn't "top secret" info as it is obvious stuff any rational human being would and could have guessed. She also has this habit of adding a backpeddling statements just in case she is wrong 

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Miyamotoo said:

So how exactly she stole only true Switch infos!?

Reality she has legit Switch source, and Laura confirmed and some other insider also, that Emily is legit about Switch infos.

The only "true" Switch info has been lurking around forever. You can steal information which she does and posts as her own. She doesn't have a legit source. The only 100% reliable source of info on NS and anything else Nintendo would be Takashi Mochizuki who has a flawless track record. She, on the other hand, does not and often makes things up for attention. For example, she claimed BotW featured a playable female Link, that's not true. Even here she is throwing shit at the fan. Of course a new Mario is coming and naturally it will come within the first year of the systems release, that's a safe bet. This isn't "top secret" info as it is obvious stuff any rational human being would and could have guessed. She also has this habit of adding a backpeddling statements just in case she is wrong 

Only true info!? We had dozens of Switch rumours, how she chose only true ones!? Also she was 1st that said Switch will be less powerful than XB1, before EG article.

She was wrong about BotW, but all she said about hardware was true so far.

Also Laura, EG and some others confirmed that Emily is legit about Switch infos.

Miyamotoo said:
StarOcean said:

Only true info!? We had dozens of Switch rumours, how she chose only true ones!? Also she was 1st that said Switch will be less powerful than XB1, before EG article.

She was not the first to say that.

StarOcean said:
Miyamotoo said:

Relly!? Who said 1st that?

Also Laura, EG and some others confirmed that Emily is legit about Switch infos.

Miyamotoo said:
StarOcean said:

If her info comes from Takashi Mochizuki, then they're right. She plagerizes him all the time

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Miyamotoo said:

If her info comes from Takashi Mochizuki, then they're right. She plagerizes him all the time

Actually Takashi Mochizuki didn't said almost any concrete info, last time he said he dont expecting any Switch news in week when we had Switch trailer, and Emily reply to him that she strongly disagree and we are definitely getting something.  It seems that EG, Emily and Laura have same legit Switch source.

But what about Zelda? I want Zelda to be at launch. They better not move to holiday 2017 or Nintendo is going to dissappear due to my rage.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
But what about Zelda? I want Zelda to be at launch. They better not move to holiday 2017 or Nintendo is going to dissappear due to my rage.

Don't worry about Zelda, they are keep polishing it and they waiting for March. ;)

Pavolink said:

The only thing I would take from this is that from her sources 3D Mario is practically finished. Zelda has a release window (march) and has been delayed twice befre, so Nintendo wouldn't delay it again unless they absolutely had to (development problems), something no sources have alluded to. 

teigaga said:
Pavolink said:

The only thing I would take from this is that from her sources 3D Mario is practically finished. Zelda has a release window (march) and has been delayed twice befre, so Nintendo wouldn't delay it again unless they absolutely had to (development problems), something no sources have alluded to. 

Well the game is only 2017, so releasing on holiday won't infer a new delay. It's just that they are delaying due to the Switch and I'm mad about it. I don't want them to make us wait another full year just because they prefer to launch the console with Mario.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile