By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Ryng_Tolu said:
PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle is barely in The TOP 100 yearly... Wait to See how high is tomorrow, but if i rememb correctly, last year that PS4 Nathan Drake bundle was already in TOP 50, so doesn't Look like PS4 is doing better than last year...

Looks at pro in top 50.

Smiles.

:)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#01 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#16 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 1)
#18 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (same)
#39 N3DSXL Lime (up 3)
#43 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (same)
#74 N3DS Mario Black (up 1)
#82 PS4 Pro (up 6)
#96 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (up 2)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

Nothing at the moment

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

3sexty said:
SWORDF1SH said:
It looks like XB1 is performing worse than last year on Amazon at this point in time. Not so easy to tell with PS4 since it's at #1 this year and last year.

Indeed and Amazon is performing worse than last year at this point in time as an npd predictor.

Well, Duuh! I think all of us have lost confidence in Amazon but we can identify some of the problems and possible causes for inaccuracies which 'seem' to have been fixed. 

This is why my comment solely refers to Amazon charts with no mention of NPD.

Shadow1980 said:
PS4 Slim UC4 bundle up to #9 in the monthly rankings and #97 in the yearly rankings.

Interesting! 

That's the best selling Slim console on Amazon between MS and Sony and it's only 6 places behind the best selling Xbox One Sku on Amazon. 

Uncharted at #97, PS4 Pro down as expected back at #47.

Will be interesting to see if the Slim can overtake it at the next update

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
3sexty said:

Indeed and Amazon is performing worse than last year at this point in time as an npd predictor.

Well, Duuh! I think all of us have lost confidence in Amazon but we can identify some of the problems and possible causes for inaccuracies which 'seem' to have been fixed. 

This is why my comment solely refers to Amazon charts with no mention of NPD.

Wow.. you are truly amazing.. You are such a swordfish :)

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

3sexty said:

Wow.. you are truly amazing

Well, duuuuuuuuh! 

You really are Mr obvious today! 

Ps4 is #1 baby! Uncharted 4 software numbers for the week will be insane, especially WW because the uncharted bundle is doing well in a lot of countries.

Amazon Japan FFXV is up to #1 ahead of pokemon finally.

xl-klaudkil said:
Jranation said:
XONE sure does have lots of bundles ranking high up.

Indeed  sales are bein splitt between  all those  bundels but ps4 has one sooo.. 

Curious  who will win.

Global its going  to be a massacre 

Just wondering . By how many units will the PS4 need to outsell the XB1 by to be a massacre .

Anyone got links to the Walmart, bestbuy, gamestop, target best sellers? And can we put the links in thr OP?