By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Wow PS4 S gets first place.
I'm confused now.

Around the Network

It's insane deals ・・・・

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Wow PS4 S gets first place.
I'm confused now.

249$.

So the question is will ps4 be able to make up the last few months sales gap with X1? Also will they stick at $249 because we know MS will stay there. And finally when will they introduce the COD IW bundle in NA.

I wish Sony released some first party games numbers as nintendo does.
Uncharted 4 will have huge numbers with those bundles.

Around the Network
gtjay1982 said:
So the question is will ps4 be able to make up the last few months sales gap with X1? Also will they stick at $249 because we know MS will stay there. And finally when will they introduce the COD IW bundle in NA.

It's around 275k if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to say 'close'.

Pro preorders
Anecdotal evidence the PS4 is selling better this month anyway
Amazon showing the PS4 winning handily this month (but I'm not putting any stock in that at all at the moment).

The PS5 Exists. 

PSVR is sold out at amazon.com and bestbuy which was expected anyways.

Sony have done a bad job with PSVR stock pretty much everywhere

SWORDF1SH said:
It looks like XB1 is performing worse than last year on Amazon at this point in time. Not so easy to tell with PS4 since it's at #1 this year and last year.

Indeed and Amazon is performing worse than last year at this point in time as an npd predictor.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

celador said:
Sony have done a bad job with PSVR stock pretty much everywhere

I'd say it was 'sensible'. Sony could not possibly know how successful it was going to be and it's better to underproduce something people want than overproduce something people don't want.

The PS5 Exists.