By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356
WagnerPaiva said:
Final-Fan said:

I seriously doubt the accuracy of that first video. Multiplying 10 years of estimated nuclear winter (for a 100-nuke situation) by 190 in a 1:1 scale with the number of nukes seems like some serious bullshit to me. I don't recall hearing about a 180-day nuclear winter after WWII. And at the end he confused kilometers with miles!

Going deeper, I see evidence suggesting that the place he probably got his ten year estimate counted on 100 cities burning, not just one. Only one giant crater would not result in the same amount of soot in the air.
http://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/pubs/88spp.html

I haven't finished reading that source, btw.  There is probably a lot of pertinent info I haven't gotten to.  But I am satisfied that "bullshit = confirmed" on the video. 

Me too, I think it is a consensus the Earth would turn back into normal in 40-200 years. I suppose that If people focused in techniques to grow food without the sun, generate energy and conserve water, with enough money survival of a few would be possible, like in the Fallout video game franchise "Vaults".

I wonder if George Soros and the other crazies have bunkers somewhere...

We would become people like the Falmers of Skyrim.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Every single time I see a thread or post by the OP, I vomit a little inside my mouth

LOL get ready to get drunk on your vomit for the next couple of days.

Goatseye said:
Angelus said:
Every single time I see a thread or post by the OP, I vomit a little inside my mouth

I didn't know that was a thing. I thought you were kidding but then I found an article where a doctor responds to this question with: 

"Could you get drunk off a drunk person's vomit?

Yes, if they vomit straight after they consumed the drink, the alcohol wouldn't have been absorbed a great amount. So you'd effectively be drinking what they were just drinking."

StarOcean said:
Goatseye said:

I didn't know that was a thing. I thought you were kidding but then I found an article where a doctor responds to this question with: 

"Could you get drunk off a drunk person's vomit?

Yes, if they vomit straight after they consumed the drink, the alcohol wouldn't have been absorbed a great amount. So you'd effectively be drinking what they were just drinking."

You could've skip the doctorand believed a professional... (hic).

Let's make cachaça great again.

Angelus said:

Sorry to disturb your digestion brother. Anyways, I will try to make better threads =)

I made one on the release of Dr. Strange that is not that bad...

gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222220&page=1#

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I think Hillary Clinton will start her nuclear war around the same time Obama institutes sharia law.

JWeinCom said:
I think Hillary Clinton will start her nuclear war around the same time Obama institutes sharia law.

Are you aware she will start the war by trying to create a NFZ in Syria right? 

AsGryffynn said:
JWeinCom said:

Supposing, for the sake of argument, that that did start a war:  such a war would not go nuclear, especially between Russia and the USA. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
AsGryffynn said:

Supposing, for the sake of argument, that that did start a war:  such a war would not go nuclear, especially between Russia and the USA. 

It leads to an slippery slope and eventually will decay into war... 

Seems to me that the OP is just a trump supporter who is trying (on a gaming site thats got lots of non americans on) to do a bit of trump PR... seems pointless to me.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!