By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356
Goatseye said:
AsGryffynn said:

I have a new headline... Current Russia says no! 

Sanctions only slowed down an economy already slowing down. If anything, the West gave Putin someone to scapegoat... 

Then there's Russia... Either they win the war or everyone will be dragged down... Russia only cares whether they are able to win or not... 

Russia might have gotten a scapegoat with that sanction, but oligarchs know better and most of them have money and investments out of Russia.

A sanction on Russia affects them sometimes more than the common Russian citizen. 

Well, it's true. Oligarchs really hated them, but since they are rich idiots, nobody cares... 

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

That is what I am talking about. Hillary´s psycho mind blocks her from understand the value of human life, this is why she does not care about the risks of trying to destroy Russia.

She thinks the USA has a fair chance to win and any loss of life would be welcome cause she is a globalist, and globalists want population control.

What she fails to see, cause every single evil person is also stupid, is that such a war would have no winners, only losers.

People who think Hillary is not going to push for more wars is just plain ignorant.  Just look at our foreign envolvement while she was secretary of state (head of foreign affairs), she voted for war in Iraq, look at what she publicly say she wants to do in Syria, look at her public threats to Russia. Clinton supporters who believe in Peace have jumped through holahoops to convince themselves that it isn't hypocritical to vote for Clinton clinging desperately to the idea she is no different than any other candidate. BULLSHIT!

Shadow1980 said:
Conservatives have spent the past 25 years convincing themselves and each other than Hillary Clinton is literally pure evil. It's become such a persistent and widespread meme that now even many liberals believe it. But in reality she's no more corrupt or dangerous than any other establishment politician.

You don't think Clinton is "anymore corrupt or dangerous than any other established politician"? How can you believe that with all the HARD EVIDENCE coming out the last month showing so much corruption? Hell, the FBI is reopening their criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton. Does "every established politician" undergo criminal investigation while running for office? Does every establish politician keep silent about Saudi Arabia funding ISIS during a 1.15 Billion US to Saudi arms deal? yes written by Hillary Clinton in her own words she stated to have known that (source below). Does every established politician takes large donations from countries they know are funding ISIS (Saudi Arabia and Qatar) (source Clinton foundation website)? albiet the money went to Clinton foundation, not HRC campaign, the corruption is still apparently without even getting into Clinton foundation money laundering evidence. Tell me what other politicians are this corrupt/evil/dangerous? hell by your claims you should be able to tell me how EVERY established politician is this corrupt? right?

source of Hillary Clinton claiming Saudi Arabia and Qatar founds the Islamic State: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

WagnerPaiva said:
Goatseye said:
Wagner, US media was treating Trump like a clown because he is one.
He is a rich, politically illiterate clown and a bigot. There is no other way to handle people like that.
If you are so dismayed by corruption and criminality in politics, why don't you fill us in on the state of corporate coup d'etat in Brazil. Temer is another Donald Trump but probably smarter.
Your whole congress is the worst Brazil could display to the world.

Donald Trump is a entertainer and hotel entrepeneus, a bilionaire business man that never ever was in politics before.

Michel Temer was a Law teacher and law scholar, one of the most respected in Brazil before entering actevely politics. He co-wrote the brazilian constitution and was considered the number one authority in Constitutional Law in Brazil before he became vice president. He was vice presidente for two diferent presidentes, a senator and was involved in law and politics his own life.

So, I see no way in which you can compare him to Trump. Specially because in brazilian law, when the president is impeqached, it IS LAW that the vice-president takes his place for the rest of the term.

He already anounced he will retire from politics after the 2018 election, he is a elder, 75 years old;

He never had a tv show, always made his money writting books and teaching in universities, and as a public elected servant.

His IRS declaration is about 2 million dollars, Trump has 2 billion.

So, I think you made a huge mistake comparing these two.

If you think Dilma was honest, think again. Her party destroyed my country and stole almost300 billion reais (100 billion dollars) in public money. We had a miracle in Brazil in the person of aroun 30 federal policemen, 10 federal sheriffs and 5 federal judges that decided to open the Pandora Box of brazilian corruption, risking their own lives. It is called Operation Lava JAto (Car Wash). It is the most incredible and shocking thing that ever happened in Brazil, and sen 5 of the 10 most rich people from the country to jail.

I am talking Fortune 500 people and a scheme that destroyed the once biggest oil company of this planet, Petrobras.

Imagine seeying Bill Gates and Zuckberg in jail in the US. This is the kind of event Brazil is living through. The people suffered greatly in the hands of Dilma and she tried her best to steal our very little liberties, controling the press and trying to destroy the Judiciary.

Like I said, Temer is another D. Trump but smarter.

As soon as he got the president title, he went after feeble social programs and education. Poor Brazilians can't never catch a break with those thugs at Brasilia.

Temer is a snake and he has the nerve to say that he didn't know what was going on in his cabinet shared with Dilma. Maybe the 76 years old was busy accruing properties and placing 2 luxurious apartments in the name of his 7 year old son.

What would happen if someone explodes a Nuclear Nuke in a base with thousands of Nuclear Nukes ? Would it explode the entire world ?

Goatseye said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Donald Trump is a entertainer and hotel entrepeneus, a bilionaire business man that never ever was in politics before.

Michel Temer was a Law teacher and law scholar, one of the most respected in Brazil before entering actevely politics. He co-wrote the brazilian constitution and was considered the number one authority in Constitutional Law in Brazil before he became vice president. He was vice presidente for two diferent presidentes, a senator and was involved in law and politics his own life.

So, I see no way in which you can compare him to Trump. Specially because in brazilian law, when the president is impeqached, it IS LAW that the vice-president takes his place for the rest of the term.

He already anounced he will retire from politics after the 2018 election, he is a elder, 75 years old;

He never had a tv show, always made his money writting books and teaching in universities, and as a public elected servant.

His IRS declaration is about 2 million dollars, Trump has 2 billion.

So, I think you made a huge mistake comparing these two.

If you think Dilma was honest, think again. Her party destroyed my country and stole almost300 billion reais (100 billion dollars) in public money. We had a miracle in Brazil in the person of aroun 30 federal policemen, 10 federal sheriffs and 5 federal judges that decided to open the Pandora Box of brazilian corruption, risking their own lives. It is called Operation Lava JAto (Car Wash). It is the most incredible and shocking thing that ever happened in Brazil, and sen 5 of the 10 most rich people from the country to jail.

I am talking Fortune 500 people and a scheme that destroyed the once biggest oil company of this planet, Petrobras.

Imagine seeying Bill Gates and Zuckberg in jail in the US. This is the kind of event Brazil is living through. The people suffered greatly in the hands of Dilma and she tried her best to steal our very little liberties, controling the press and trying to destroy the Judiciary.

Like I said, Temer is another D. Trump but smarter.

As soon as he got the president title, he went after feeble social programs and education. Poor Brazilians can't never catch a break with those thugs at Brasilia.

Temer is a snake and he has the nerve to say that he didn't know what was going on in his cabinet shared with Dilma. Maybe the 76 years old was busy accruing properties and placing 2 luxurious apartments in the name of his 7 year old son.

Do not bother with him, he is just crying out loud  for no reason like half of the country.

The only reason why the policemen  succeeded was due to the authority that the President gave to them. The authority to investigate everything despite any presidential interference or  an interference of any kind.

A Law man who is so unpopular that would barely enter the low-house of his city. So bad at speech that can't convice  even a kid(maybe that is the reason of his unpopularity after his  religious and business men sided party, he is closer to a Dictator than a President).

His speech skill is really low in the sense that he is out of touch with the population. He would not be able to won any case as a lawyer so he is a politician. Just a puppet of his party.

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
What would happen if someone explodes a Nuclear Nuke in a base with thousands of Nuclear Nukes ? Would it explode the entire world ?

They do notstay in the same place. Russia and USA are Trident nations, meaning they have 3 ways to deliver nukes: intercontinential missiles, submarines and air bombers. The nukes stay spread in small amounts and safe locations, and it is safe to say that in a case of attack they would launch the nukes of the area afected, if possible, before impact.

If a major nuclear site was nuked the destruction would be incredible. The fallout would be a nuclear winter and the shutdown of eletronic devices. 100 nukes would generate 10 years of worldwide nuclear winter. 10 years without sun and tons of radiation fallout.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I seriously doubt the accuracy of that first video. Multiplying 10 years of estimated nuclear winter (for a 100-nuke situation) by 190 in a 1:1 scale with the number of nukes seems like some serious bullshit to me. I don't recall hearing about a 180-day nuclear winter after WWII. And at the end he confused kilometers with miles!

Going deeper, I see evidence suggesting that the place he probably got his ten year estimate counted on 100 cities burning, not just one. Only one giant crater would not result in the same amount of soot in the air.
http://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/pubs/88spp.html

I haven't finished reading that source, btw.  There is probably a lot of pertinent info I haven't gotten to.  But I am satisfied that "bullshit = confirmed" on the video. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

I seriously doubt the accuracy of that first video. Multiplying 10 years of estimated nuclear winter (for a 100-nuke situation) by 190 in a 1:1 scale with the number of nukes seems like some serious bullshit to me. I don't recall hearing about a 180-day nuclear winter after WWII. And at the end he confused kilometers with miles!

Going deeper, I see evidence suggesting that the place he probably got his ten year estimate counted on 100 cities burning, not just one. Only one giant crater would not result in the same amount of soot in the air.
http://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/pubs/88spp.html

I haven't finished reading that source, btw.  There is probably a lot of pertinent info I haven't gotten to.  But I am satisfied that "bullshit = confirmed" on the video. 

Me too, I think it is a consensus the Earth would turn back into normal in 40-200 years. I suppose that If people focused in techniques to grow food without the sun, generate energy and conserve water, with enough money survival of a few would be possible, like in the Fallout video game franchise "Vaults".

I wonder if George Soros and the other crazies have bunkers somewhere...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

According to CNN, Fox, ABC News and most of the media, Hillary Clinton won.

The alternative media thinks that means one thing: nuclear armaggedom.  The Green Party in America agrees and most of the military leaders from the US.

Also, Russia said so themselves, also Julian Assange and, of course, the loser from the Election, Donald Trump.

Is it Bravo Sierra or is it for real? If BS, fine, if real, this means the end of most of mankind and a definitive end to the high tech era. Einstens said that he could not predict the tools of the 3rd World War, but he KNEW the 4th world war would be sticks and stones.

So, how much time till Nuclear War?

Hillary said she will corner Putin and destroy Bashar Al Saad, which is protected by China, Russia and Iran.

If she keeps pressuring Putin, Russia already said this will have nuclear consequences, Clinton answer with taunts and war words.

Syria is important for Russia and China, but Clinton wants Bashar blood like a child wants candy.

So, my question is: How long after january there will be a nuclear world war?

My hint is that it will start before 2017 ends, with unreversible consequences to all mankind. 

Just to have an idea, the new nuke from Russia, called Satan 2 can level down the whole country of France, one single nuke... They got 7 thousand of those.

The USA has 6500 nukes, as powerful and deadly as the Satan nuke.

So, this will be a war with no victorious part, for sure.

What do you guys think?

Edit: explanation about Satan 2:

The RS-28 Sarmat[2] (Russian: РС-28 Сармат; NATO reporting nameSS-X-30 Satan 2), is a Russian liquid-fueledMIRV-equipped, super-heavy thermonuclear armed intercontinental ballistic missile in development by the Makeyev Rocket Design Bureau[2] from 2009,[3]intended to replace the previous R-36 missile. Its large payload would allow for up to 10 heavy warheads or 15 lighter ones, and/or a combination of warheads and massive amounts of countermeasures designed to defeat anti-missile systems;[4][5] it was heralded by the Russian military as a response to the U.S. Prompt Global Strike.[6]

In February 2014, a Russian military official announced the Sarmat was expected to be ready for deployment around 2020.[7] In May that year another official source suggested that the program was being accelerated and that it would, in his opinion, constitute up to 100 percent of Russia's fixed land-based nuclear arsenal by 2021.[6][8] At the end of June 2015, it was reported that the production schedule for the first prototype of the Sarmat was slipping.[9][10] The RS-28 Sarmat is expected to become operational in 2016.[11]

On 10 August 2016, Russia successfully tested the RS-28's first-stage engine named PDU-99 "ПДУ-99".[12] The first image of this new missile was declassified and unveiled in October 2016.[13]

Edit: By the way, people commenting "that crazy christian fundamentalist is saying Hillary is the antichris" are TOTALLY unfair with me.

(Pictured: Not Hillary)

I never once said she was the antichrist. I never ever said that. Yes she is evil. Is she the antichrist? NO WAY. She does not fit one single characteristic of the antichrist according to Daniel. Let´s review:

- The antichrist MUST be a man. She is not.

- He comes promissing peace: she promisses to kill Bashar and to destroy Russia.

- He is a sodomite: She is married with children.

- He is beloved by all. She is one of the most hated politicians that ever lived.

Never ever I said she is the antichrist. And, by the way, there is not a single prophecy saying the antichrist will nuke a nation, although the mentions of nukes in the Bible are plenty.

Edit 2: This thread was a lot of fun and a huge success. 209 people answerered the pool, and we learned 50% of gamers think there will be no nuclear armaggedon =)

If Trump gets into office you'll see WWIII or Nuketown.

Hillary gets in you'll see four years of Hillary

Every single time I see a thread or post by the OP, I vomit a little inside my mouth