By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz Hardware Sales Update (01st October 2016)

YAY! Numbers! I always get happy even if they are old lol! Wow what a week for the PS4!!!! And geesh the Xb sales in Japan always make me sad. It is a very good system yet sales NOTHING there......

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Sony to announce 50M consoles sold at their PSX event in December.

Looks like that could happend.

Barkley said:
Who's the one guy that bought a 360 in Japan? It must literally be a huge event to sell one of those in your store in Japan. "HOLY CRAP IT'S OUR STORE THIS WEEK!!!! WE GOT THE SALE!!!!" Then they probably have a party with clowns and hookers.

Goddamn right!

Also; numbers! I don't know what to say, it's like god himself has decended and intervened.

Jeez. Those Vita #'s in North America. In my city, it's literally impossible to find a Vita. For all intents and purposes, it seems to have been discontinued in here. I mean, fuck, 179? It's been low before, but that's insane.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Fei-Hung said:
Is the HW chart up to date? It feels like it hasn't changed.

I was wondering that too. I wish I still looked at it like I used to, but don't pay as much attention since the numbers here stopped coming in with any regularity.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

So this will be the last great 3DS holiday season.

AAA300 said:
It's crazy to see America buying so much less than Europe! Thanks Obama care!

You do realize the Affordable Care Act (what republicans call "obamacare"), created over 20 million jobs and made healthcare available to people that couldn't it right?

Not to mention Europe is MUCH bigger than America in terms of population so what do you expect?

Can OP or a Mod do a weekly breakdown. I visit this site via my mobile and it's hard to get weekly numbers up.

Fei-Hung said:
Can OP or a Mod do a weekly breakdown. I visit this site via my mobile and it's hard to get weekly numbers up.

PS4 : 321k

One : 146k

3DS : 126k

Rip Ps4 i mean it´s dead lads, pack it up.