By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware Says Mass Effect Andromeda Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch

" Michael Gamble, the producer behind Mass Effect Andromeda and the Mass Effect Trilogy, has stated on Twitter in response to a fan’s question that it will only be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC."

Meh, I will just buy the game for the PS4. No big deal for me.

Link: https://mynintendonews.com/2016/10/22/bioware-producer-says-mass-effect-andromeda-wont-be-coming-to-nintendo-switch/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

EA not supporting Nintendo? That is quite unprecedented!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Unprecedented partnership.

Seriously, I expect them to bring the sports games and a few last gen ports at best. The ME Trilogy would be nice.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well that's a bummer

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

It's not...going to sell on Nintendo...simply not.

Wow, the Switch is the first Nintendo console to lose third party support before it even launches.

I'm just joking. But i'm sure it will be blown out of proportion to some people like that.

Pretty sure Mass Effect Andromeda's development was begun with the latest hardware in mind. A Switch port would be unrealistic.

I don't think anyone is really surprised.... or at least I hope not.

Probably gonna be released in a few years at full price while PS4/XboxOne get the quadrilogy for the same price.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints