By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware Says Mass Effect Andromeda Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch

KLXVER said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

I would be very surprised that the game would come to the NS.

But why would they talk about the NS when it's clear that most 3rd support cannot talk about any possible games yet. That is for 2017 according to Nintendo.

It will likely be true, but the Nintendo NDA would not allow him to say so. Funny enough, his statement would not be different if it were actually true.

They didnt talk about the Switch. They just said which platforms the game will be on.

My bad, Let me rephrase that. If the NS were in the list, they could not tell so. Because they would not be able to talk about possible games yet.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
KLXVER said:

They didnt talk about the Switch. They just said which platforms the game will be on.

My bad, Let me rephrase that. If the NS were in the list, they could not tell so. Because they would not be able to talk about possible games yet.

Good point there! 

*Patiently wait for rumors (Im actually quite Hyped now for rumors) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Dr.Vita said:
After the disappointment of Mass Effect 3 on Wii U this is completely understandable imo.

It couldn't be helped when EA was only going to release ME3 on Wii U and then release the entire trilogy on one package on the other consoles not so long after. I mean, they could've at least release the trilogy as a package as well on Wii U. As much as I am a fan of the series, i didn't like this move at all. And they could've "gauged" the audience with the entire trilogy being released. What's the point releasing only the third game when you could have released the entire trilogy? No ones gonna care since they know the first two games wouldn't be on Wii U.

Not really surprising

They've been developing this game for some time now, a port could throw things off

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Not really surprising

They've been developing this game for some time now, a port could throw things off

My thoughts as well, maybe they might consider it in the future once they are done with the game and its out, to you know get some extra income. ME3 came out on the WiiU after all, it was 6 months later. Also, I'm not sure how many games in development now to release around then might release on it, Tekken might due to the partnership Nintendo have with Pokken Tournament, but it's more likely Pokken would be ported first.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Xen said:
"As if ME is still relevant" "not my problem, screw EA"

....yeah... this is how it begins.

Yep. Sounds awfully similar to the Wii U launch.

He didn't say Scorpio either :P

NightDragon83 said:
Oh no, now Switch owners won't be able to sink dozens of hours into a game with a shitty ending the way PS4 / X1 / PC owners will be able to do!

The games themselves are still great despite the ending. Nice attempt at a joke though I guess.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I don't expect Andromeda to come to Switch, nor do I mind. I own a PS4 and XOne; I'm covered. I want Switch to support Nintendo games, "indies" like Runbow and Shovel Knight, and Japanese titles like Virtue's Last Reward, Etrian Odyssey, etc.

If they do that nintendo fails.

Dude also called the Pro the Neo and left out the Scorpio. Not sure how much I buy this as a final word.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7