NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Knowingly announcing vaporware with your new console, that's new

Remember Battlefield 3 on the Wii U? Anyone?....... OK

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I wonder if all the gameplay clips they showed on the Switch trailer were actually running on the system or if it was a vid of the PC version.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Is that a legit statement. Coz If so damn to Bethesda just sound fucking stupid right now.

Yeah this is either Bethesda being silly... or Nintendo did something pretty wrongfull with the Switch Trailer.

And this just shows how committed can be the bunch of publishers in the list Nintendo gave us today. If even the guys putting a video of their game in the trailer don't want to officially announce it, you can imagine how the guys who just agreed to put their logo on a blank page are feeling ^^.

While we are not confirming any specific titles at this time, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Nintendo and support of the Switch. We look forward to revealing specific games and details in the future.

at this time
at this time
at this time
at this time
at this time

How are we supposed to have faith in proper third party support when one of the main titles demonstrated on its reveal video isn't even confirmed to be coming. FFS!

Mystro-Sama said:
Thats clearly deception. Why have it running on the system in the trailer then?...

So they can reserve the right to pull out should the Switch flop Wii U/EA battlefield style.