By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda: Skyrim is not confirmed for Switch

What an unprecedented partnership! ;)

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

You can call this... bait and switch (ba dum tas).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Just like DQXI was supposedly only in consideration before being confirmed, it just means they're not giving details right now.

I guess that means we won't be getting Fallout New Mushroom Kingdom...

Have a nice day...

It means they don't want gamers waiting until March and not buying PS4/X1/PC versions this October.

I think their marketing push towards Skyrim remastered will happen now. If people wait until March to see which is the best version, they might end up not buying at all, since any hype for the remaster will have ended months before.

Around the Network

Huh? When did Bethesda hire Sean Murray?

pokoko said:
All it means is that they're not going to discuss details yet.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Lol, it is confirmed, rest assured.

Head scratcher for sure.

Hopefully this doesn't come back to haunt them.

Soundwave said:

lmao, I was about to post this.

Like WTF..."We are now supporting your system but instead of making games we'll make trailers."

If Skyrim does not end up on Switch then Bethesda has beaten Square-Enix on trolling

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198