By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim appears to be on NX

BlkPaladin said:

When you consider it is Skyrim on a cartridge. Its kind of impressive, hopefully there is a bit of space on the internal storage/cart.

exactly dear, skyrim on a cartridge!

Around the Network

I don't think NX can run RD2, that's a "real" XB1/PS4 game, it would likely have to be reworked for the NX, you'll get stuff like PS3/360 ports such as Skyrim.

Turkish said:
Looks like they think a 5 year old port is THE 3rd party support it needs

:(

it's the remastered edition and is bethesda on a nintendo console, it's a statement.

Im dying i want the switch very bad

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Is it 100% the remastered version?

Around the Network
melbye said:

When you consider Bethesda's stance on Nintendo-support in the past this is significant

edit quote;

"You have to do what Sony and Microsoft has been doing with us for a long time," he added. "And it's not that every time we met with them we got all the answers we wanted, but they involved us very early on and talked to folks like Bethesda and Gearbox [sic] and saying, 'here's what we're doing, here's what we're planning, here's how we think it's going to work.' To hear what we thought, from our tech guys and from an experience standpoint, what we thought.

"You have to spend an unbelievable amount of time up front doing that. If you're going to just decide, 'we're going to make a box, and this is how it's going to work and you should make games for it,' well, no. No is my answer."

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/3/4689208/time-for-convincing-third-parties-to-support-wii-u-long-past-says

Pete Hines, the guy who said that, recently said that Bethesda talks to Nintendo all the time, which I thought was interesting.  Perhaps that really has signaled a change in Nintendo philosophy in the west?

Still, that was Skyrim and not Fallout 4, which is a much more demanding game.  It's a positive but we don't know how much further this will go.

Sorry guys, no RDR2 on Switch, still announced for PS4 and One only even after the Nintendo reveal!

Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:

Atlus and Tokyo RPG factory are known as different from their parent companies, though.

Yeah, so are Rockstar! Actually, Rockstar are known as different much more than Tokyo RPG factory. That`s literally the first time I`ve heard of TRPGF not being including in the SE umbrella.

I dunno.

Faelco said:

Sorry guys, no RDR2 on Switch, still announced for PS4 and One only even after the Nintendo reveal!

The description was just a lazy copy from the reveal.

Eh, I wouldn't look too deep into that.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---