By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim appears to be on NX

When you consider Bethesda's stance on Nintendo-support in the past this is significant

edit quote;

"You have to do what Sony and Microsoft has been doing with us for a long time," he added. "And it's not that every time we met with them we got all the answers we wanted, but they involved us very early on and talked to folks like Bethesda and Gearbox [sic] and saying, 'here's what we're doing, here's what we're planning, here's how we think it's going to work.' To hear what we thought, from our tech guys and from an experience standpoint, what we thought.

"You have to spend an unbelievable amount of time up front doing that. If you're going to just decide, 'we're going to make a box, and this is how it's going to work and you should make games for it,' well, no. No is my answer."

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/3/4689208/time-for-convincing-third-parties-to-support-wii-u-long-past-says

Around the Network

Looks like they think a 5 year old port is THE 3rd party support it needs

:(

Teriol said:
Its skyrim Especial edition 4k resolution and all graphics add ons that was long time released on steam.

What if the NX had steam support?  Now that would be the announcment of the century!

Not gonna happen of course...

It is near the end of the end....

First Elder Scrolls on a Nintendo platform. I need to sleep!

Landguy said:
Teriol said:
Its skyrim Especial edition 4k resolution and all graphics add ons that was long time released on steam.

What if the NX had steam support?  Now that would be the announcment of the century!

Not gonna happen of course...

No, its a remaster game with focus on graphics augmentations, and all expansions and DLC included.

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
A port of Skyrim is old, but if Skyrim HD is there, there's no reasion to not see other Bethesda games. Also, if Bethesda changed their mind, what will T2 do? Will the insane prediction of RDD2 be real after all?

Considering Rockstar weren`t listed as one of their partners I doubt it.

You might argue that they`re owned by Take 2 so don`t need to appear by themselves, but Atlus are owned by Sega and Tokyo RPG factory are owned by SE yet they still appeared separately.

Atlus and Tokyo RPG factory are known as different from their parent companies, though.

Turkish said:

Let's be real here - Bethesda has never given any shits about any Nintendo console ever. Why would they start?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

One of my favorite games, day one purchase from me. Laying on my bed playing it is great.

fleischr said:
Turkish said:

Let's be real here - Bethesda has never given any shits about any Nintendo console ever. Why would they start?

All true, but Nintendo wouldn't use Skyrim HD in the trailer unless it's available on the NS.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

When you consider it is Skyrim on a cartridge. Its kind of impressive, hopefully there is a bit of space on the internal storage/cart.