By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone have a link, that YouTube video posted above does not work on mobile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

New Splatooooooooon !!!

Pretty significant that the first third-party footage we see is from a company that has always ignored Nintendo. I liked what i saw overall

OMFG
I need more INFO nAOOOOO!

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Man, Red Dead Redemption 2 at NX is probably a no brainer at this point.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
New Splatooooooooon !!!

I think it is just port from WiiU.

Underwhelming to be honest that this is all Nintendo could come up with. 18 months of secrecy for basically a rebooted Wii U.

So let's see here:
- The official name is Nintendo Switch
- The Hybrid rumors are true!
- We've got NBA 2K and from the looks of it, Skyrim.
- A new 3D Mario game!
- What looks like Splatoon 2
- The March 2017 release date is still on.
God Damn It, I want more!!!!!!

Barkley said:
Well it doesn't look as massive as I feared, so as a handheld it looks really good actually, but as a home console I don't think it's going to be that MUCH stronger than the WiiU...

Lets hope there is something on that stand to beef it up a bit. It seemed thick enouff to hold another gpu in it.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I'm confused. Does the docking base is just a base (looks like) or does is it a power dock that offers extra power and stuff?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won