By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
So let's see here:
- The official name is Nintendo Switch
- The Hybrid rumors are true!
- We've got NBA 2K and from the looks of it, Skyrim.
- A new 3D Mario game!
- What looks like Splatoon 2
- The March 2017 release date is still on.
God Damn It, I want more!!!!!!

The hybrid is still undetermined for me. For all we know the stant is just that, a stand with an hdmi. Or it could really have soething in it to beef it up.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

1) I dont think the dock has any additional proccessing units of any kinde in it. Its just storage, and ports to hook tv up.

2) I think this can be done cheap... Im guessing this comes out at 199$.

the "doomed" guys are active

Basically the most powerful handheld ever released by far, if you're looking for a marginally powerful Home Console this isn't that.

Overall I like it though, it's not really a "next-gen" home console, it's more like a Super-Charged Portable WiiU.
If you wanted a substantial power increase over the WiiU you'll be disappointed though.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Nautilus said:
HOLY SHIT, ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
iT GOT A NEW MARIO WHICH LOOKS AMAZING AND OPEN ENDED, IT WAS RUNNING FUCKING SKYRIM IN IT!!!!!!SO FUCKIGN THIRD SUPPORT CONFIRMED!!!

Woah, calm down there. WiiU had plenty of third party games to start with.

I know, I know.I just, argh too much to handle.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Still March , not deleyed !

I mainly saw WiiU software...

Free backwards compatibility to all WiiU owners, thanks Nintendo

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

..... 50/50. Need more info and direct footage.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Soundwave said:
Underwhelming to be honest that this is all Nintendo could come up with. 18 months of secrecy for basically a rebooted Wii U.

True.

One old game which won't sell, a basketball game, rehashes, cross platforms, and a new mario. The only hope for this lies in the possibility that it'll get Nintendo's decent handheld support. Otherwise, it is not a competitor for MS/Sony.