By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20k views in 1 day. Vgchartz becoming more popular again?

Machina said:
Slarvax said:

Is VGC overall getting more hits?  The forum doesn't feel like they're getting many new users, and there is also a thread showing how activity has slowed down this gen.

Slight decline with articles picking up most of the slack where other areas have dropped off, like the forums.

Well, that's a little weird. I would say more original content is helping with the popularity, but I wouldn't know.

If, or when, Truck finishes the mobile version of the site, we will be off the chartz 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Maybe, but it was hilarious!

yay thank you!

God Damn you made me laugh out loud with this, good man!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ReimTime said:
Slade6alpha said:

Down voting one, upvoting another  

I mean look at their conversation lol

Wow I put way too much time into that

That was the best VGC related thing I've seen this year so far!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
ReimTime said:

That was the best VGC related thing I've seen this year so far!

Yeah my nomination for post of the year anyway. 

Thanks guys and I'm glad you have a sense of humor Kerotan haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Slade6alpha said:

Down voting one, upvoting another  

(...)

B R A V O   

ReimTime said:
Thanks guys and I'm glad you have a sense of humor Kerotan haha

Ah yeah.  The Onekartvita was my favourite bit!

Back when I was a writer I literally copy-pasted an image about the evolution of the PlayStation logo and got some 80,000 views for it, which is probably close to all but the top 3 or so of my reviews combined. People are weird

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Slarvax said:
Machina said:

Slight decline with articles picking up most of the slack where other areas have dropped off, like the forums.

Well, that's a little weird. I would say more original content is helping with the popularity, but I wouldn't know.

If, or when, Truck finishes the mobile version of the site, we will be off the chartz 

That sounds like a ioi promise 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.