By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20k views in 1 day. Vgchartz becoming more popular again?

Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:

I mean look at their conversation lol

Wow I put way too much time into that

Maybe, but it was hilarious!

yay thank you!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Ah guys you made me laugh way too much!

Anyway good to hear machinas stats are showing positive results. The site should get very busy with the Pro, NX and scorpio all out within the next 12 months or so.

ReimTime said:
All jokes aside I am very glad to see that VGC is getting so much traffic! Maybe I'll get some coupons in my Paypal for being such a great Ambassador

Ha ha! That was awesome dude! :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Make VGC Great Again!

Ljink96 said:
Make VGC Great Again!

I've been the most active poster on the site recently so I've been playing my part. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
90% of them are bots.

They like to be referred to as "Weasel alt accounts" you ignorant boy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It's up to 36k views now. Has it gone viral maybe? I'll ask machina if they keep track of the most viewed stories monthly, yearly or all time.

Kerotan said:
Ljink96 said:
Make VGC Great Again!

I've been the most active poster on the site recently so I've been playing my part. 

.... Yea.. I'm pretty sure it that's not how it works.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Kerotan said:

.... Yea.. I'm pretty sure it that's not how it works.

I'm 100% sure it isn't how it works.  I wasnt being serious. 

Machina said:
Slarvax said:
Some stats machina gives us on our monthly email: We've actually been breaking records on monthly views for almost the whole year. At least for the past 5 months. I have no idea why, but it feels great.

Just to give a little more stats, we are already past 1 million total views this month.*

That's just for articles published this month of course. The total hits for the site is much higher.

Is VGC overall getting more hits?  The forum doesn't feel like they're getting many new users, and there is also a thread showing how activity has slowed down this gen.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988