By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump sex talk video/audio leaked

Lrdfancypants said:
bunchanumbers said:

You realize there were impeachment hearings? Its not like Bill just shrugged and walked into the strip club again.

He wasn't impeached for what he did "in the sheets".  

Doesn't matter. Action was still taken. Its not like everyone just laughed.

Around the Network

The fact that he's actually had to apologize for this one tells you how bad it is, and how much of an effect it can have on his already poor chances of winning.

The man is an absolute fucking idiot.

bunchanumbers said:
Lrdfancypants said:

He wasn't impeached for what he did "in the sheets".  

It kind of does matter because action wasn't taken for what you're saying. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Lrdfancypants said:
bunchanumbers said:

It still happened. His impeachment was tied to perjury and obstruction involved with Monica, and Paula Jones.

Azuren said:
Soundwave said:

People have combed over those emails like 5000 times hoping to find something notable and nothing. She's a 60-year old woman who was careless setting up an email account, Trump is the most unqualified person (morally, experience, temperment, self humilty, etc. etc. etc.) to ever be nominated for either party in the history of the country. 

At some point the "what about-ism" stuff just starts to ring hollow. They are not the same, one candidate is clearly a lot worse. 

What. 

No really. What. They did find stuff. They confronted her about it, and she made herself out to be incompetent. "I thought they were alphabetical"? Really? C, S, and TS are alphabetical? 

If you combed the news for more than anti-Trump news, you'd know that the FBI is imploding with special treatment for the whole situation, approved by Comey and detested by agents. The FBI even disposed of a laptop after a "limited examination" of it. That's destruction of evidence, btw. But by all means, let's talk about Trump's mouth, not the fact that Hillary broke protocol and allowed confidential government information to be viewable on Wikileaks. Never mind that people get sent to prison for this every year. Never mind that this is an offense that can bar you from ever holding public office again. 

No, Trump said something offensive again. 

She has problems setting up an email server. Which she has owned up to (yes I will say it took too long for her to admit to that). Have you read those emails? 99% of it is nonsense like what she's having for dinner. Oh noes!! The terrorists could use it to .... spike her dinner. 

Trump has said he grabs women's vaginas as a way of picking them up, among 50 other things this election cycle that would've gotten any other politican's career over.  

Even Bernie Sanders said enough with the stupid emails. 

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Lrdfancypants said:

It still happened. His impeachment was tied to perjury and obstruction involved with Monica, and Paula Jones.

I'm well aware he was impeached.  I watched it unfold with everyone else.  

What he said while committing perjury is immaterial.  He wasn't impeached for sleeping around. It was completely avoidable. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Hillary has probably grabbed a few in her day.

Hillary is a criminal being protected by the FBI, DOJ, and Obama, Trump is a baffoon, and Johnson is the third member of Beavis and Butthead. Looks like I'm voting Stein.

Are people okay with voteing for someone who randomly talks about getting away with gropeing women?
And not just like a accidental boob nudge or something, but grabbing their pussy?

By the way the married woman that Trump is talking about trying to have sex with in the video (but getting rejected by) is Nancy O' Dell, the then Access Hollywood host.

Lrdfancypants said:
bunchanumbers said:

I'm well aware he was impeached.  I watched it unfold with everyone else.  

What he said while committing perjury is immaterial.  He wasn't impeached for sleeping around. It was completely avoidable. 

It wasn't avoidable. People were going to put him to task no matter what happened or what was said.