By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump sex talk video/audio leaked

- Presidental candidate for conservative Republican party had a sex talk video leaked online that was recorded by Access Hollywood back in 2005 where he talks about trying to get something going with a married woman and about how being famous gets you to do pretty much anything to women, including "grab them by the pussy. You can do anything"

- Trump was recently married to his current wife during the recording of this video

Video:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/07/donald-trump-audio-billy-bush-sex-bus-recording/

- Donald Trump reacted to the video saying:

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Not even surprised at the slightest

Also I am really hoping ur avatar is a girl. I have been tricked one too many times these days

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

Also I am really hoping ur avatar is a girl. I have been tricked one too many times these days

Well, if you'd say that to Donald Trump he would tell you that you just need to grab them by the pussy to find out.

As a true swing voter this election who was probably 40% going to vote Hillary, 40% going to vote Johnson, and 20% going to go Trump, I have to say this doesn't change my mind at all. I have no doubt all the politicians say this kind of stuff in private and I would question whether he knew he was being recorded if this is even right to get out there. Kinda scary if he didn't know. Also it was 11 years ago and as a rule I try not to judge someone based on what they said so long ago. It's a celebrity marriage to a model, I didn't exactly think of it as Nancy and Ronald Reagan lol

I am Iron Man

AbbathTheGrim said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well, if you'd say that to Donald Trump he would tell you that you just need to grab them by the pussy to find out.

Loll

If I did that with her, I am pretty sure I would lose my soul and get arrested

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

What interesting timing!

My biggest problem is if this was said by Hillary, people would laugh it off and talk about what an empowered ball-buster she was. Regardless, this whole campaign has been amazing to watch from outside the US

Hes in a deep trouble and even though I aint voting for him, I agree that I've heard a lot worse than that before lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'm voting for Trump because I feel that Hillary is a lying self-centered power hungry career politician who's responsible for deaths she wouldn't own up to. These are the two worst candidates we've had in recent political times in the U.S. just for the record.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Hes in a deep trouble and even though I aint voting for him, I agree that I've heard a lot worse than that before lol

Feminist have shown me that you as a woman should be outraged for Trumps comments, so what the hell!?

I propose we build a wall around your comment until we find out what the hell's going on.

Reading this I just wonder how orange he gets during the act... I mean he must look like the Sun when he is close to finishing.

Also yeah... it sounds bad but honestly if you went over every word said in "locker room" scenarios of men you would find stuff like this and worse, likewise you would find horrible stuff coming from womens bathrooms, but rarely do you find either conversations in the media light, I despise Trump and his whole campaign, but not for something said in this manner being taken completely out of context, if this sort of thing is the reason you don't vote for him there is something up I think.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive