By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump sex talk video/audio leaked

True presidential material.

Around the Network

I do think any of his personal antics are comparable to any recent President and he has not even President.

Captain_Yuri said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Well, if you'd say that to Donald Trump he would tell you that you just need to grab them by the pussy to find out.

Loll

If I did that with her, I am pretty sure I would lose my soul and get arrested

That's because you're not famous like Donald. If you were, you'd be telling us the gender of the person you grabbed, and that they let you do it.

People tell me racist things about my own race all the time. I'm not shocked that guys do the same thing about women. Although I think this was more about Donald's ego than it was about anything else.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
As a true swing voter this election who was probably 40% going to vote Hillary, 40% going to vote Johnson, and 20% going to go Trump, I have to say this doesn't change my mind at all. I have no doubt all the politicians say this kind of stuff in private and I would question whether he knew he was being recorded if this is even right to get out there. Kinda scary if he didn't know. Also it was 11 years ago and as a rule I try not to judge someone based on what they said so long ago. It's a celebrity marriage to a model, I didn't exactly think of it as Nancy and Ronald Reagan lol

I'm voting Johnson, these two suck so bad this is the one election where a third party candidate should win it ... saddly he won't.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Not even surprised at the slightest

Also I am really hoping ur avatar is a girl. I have been tricked one too many times these days

Oh, in terms of gender, you are SAFE

As far as age goes, consult your local laws, and whatever creature you may call god.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Wasn't there a quote like a week ago or two where from around this same time where he admitted to hiring a 17/18 year old solely because he had the hots for her, and it was fortunate that he wasn't able to be around her too much because he might not be able to control himself?

That's a then late 50-something year old man (just married at that) talking about some one who's potentially 17 ... I thought that was creepy, but it looks like this is going to be far more damaging to Trump because it's his own voice caught on tape.

Soundwave said:

Wasn't there a quote like a week ago or two where from around this same time where he admitted to hiring a 17/18 year old solely because he had the hots for her, and it was fortunate that he wasn't able to be around her too much because he might not be able to control himself?

That's a then late 50-something year old man (just married at that) talking about some one who's potentially 17 ... I thought that was creepy, but it looks like this is going to be far more damaging to Trump because it's his own voice caught on tape.

Yes. Sorry I'm too lazy to find out when it's from exactly. The quote was taken from a public speech. There was also a young woman at his side. For some reason, she seemed almost uncomfortable at certain points of it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I think it also would be one thing if he was commenting on looks, or fat shaming, or even bragging about how he could have lots of women or whatever, but this is takes a more disturbing turn when he starts to talk about how he grabs women by the genitals is where it starts to get really creepy.

"Locker room" banter is one thing but that is getting into a territory that is beyond that. 

Aaaaand Republican leader of the house, Paul Ryan, just cancelled an event tomorrow where he was to appear with Trump, lol.