Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump sex talk video/audio leaked

I like Trumpy Sunny Boy and i hope he becomes the next president of the usa

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
AsGryffynn said:

The implication of his message specifically was they didn't mind because money boy! 

Right.  Says all the women that have accused him of this unwanted action...boy!

tokilamockingbrd said:

lol, ok how about this rule.

Rule XBII- If you automatically disqualify a negative attack on your canidate of choice because you 1st attacked their canidate of choice. If due to this set of circumstances  you believe your argument holds precedent, you automatically lose that argument. 

It is fun making up arbitrary rules that you can use to claim victory in an argument without actually having to defend said argument. 

Not my rule.  It's called Ignoratio Elenchi.   You have some Red Herring, Two Wrongs Make a Right, Straw Man and Tu Quoque in there.    You're trying to justify one action by the actions of another.  It's a tactic kids use when they want to get out of trouble, "But Billy did it too!"  Except here the actual diversionary action was not even conducted by the person of question but rather her hustband.  If this is your starting point of defense, it's already ended.

If we want to play by those rules I might bring up the smear campaign against Bill's women y'know... 

SpokenTruth said:
AsGryffynn said:

If we want to play by those rules I might bring up the smear campaign against Bill's women y'know... 

How is that relevant?  That's still a Two Wrongs Make a Right fallacy.   You cannot justify Trump's actions by saying,"See what this person did?"

I can justify choosing him over Hillary since they're on the same floor...