By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump sex talk video/audio leaked

My interpretation of the video was that he said that once you are a celebrity you can get away with pretty much anything and certain women will let it happen. Now, I don't like Trump at all (don't like Clinton either but she seems to be the lesser evil to me) but that didn't sound like sexual assault to me? We don't know how said women reacted so that's just guessing, isn't it? And I don't get the comments about Bill Clinton, either. How is having an affair sexual assault or even remotely close to that? Lewinsky had an affair with Clinton, too. And Hillary isn't a bad nominee for staying with her husband? Sex is something two adult people do together. It's not something a man does to a woman, it's not inherently bad and millions of people stay with heir partners after those partners had an affair.

Now, I could be wrong and Trump's behaviour certainly isn't in line with what you'd expect from a presidential candidate. But instantly calling sexual assault because he touched a woman without knowing what said woman thought about it? That's more a reflection of our modern times in which sex is seen as something inherently bad and something that men do to women who are supposed to be "bystanders" to the whole thing. It's totally removed from reality (just like that "Josie was drunk" campaign which is just bollocks).

Edit: Obivously, if he just goes up to a random woman and kisses her, that's harassment. I doubt he actually does that (not even Trump is that crazy) but that bragging is (deservedly) going to get him into trouble now. 

Around the Network
Louie said:

Edit: Obivously, if he just goes up to a random woman and kisses her, that's harassment. I doubt he actually does that (not even Trump is that crazy) but that bragging is (deservedly) going to get him into trouble now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa-3wjz3ls

akward

If you google sexual predator and look to pictures you find this picture.   Could be those parrorts though...

konnichiwa said:

akward

If you google sexual predator and look to pictures you find this picture.   Could be those parrorts though...

He's restraining himself from grabbing her by the pussy, if that doesn't show you how strong his character is and how much control he has over is temperament nothing will. trump2016

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Using a private conversation from years ago to try and win her votes? In all honesty it just makes Hilary look desperate and petty.

Around the Network
Panama said:
Using a private conversation from years ago to try and win her votes? In all honesty it just makes Hilary look desperate and petty.

The problem is he has a history of harrasment towards women (kissing people that dont want to be kissed, touching them places).

Fireing women when they got pregnant (shes not hot enough anymore) or if they refuse to sleep with him.

He got a divorce from a wife, that said he raped her, its on court record.

That together with the talk of this video, and alot of what hes been quoted saying about women.

It draws a certain picture of him.

also typically private talk (when you dont think camras and microphones are on) is usually the real you.

This is the real donald trump. The "oh its just a conversation from years ago" excuse doesnt work. Ofcourse he behaves when the camras are rolling.

JRPGfan said:
Panama said:

also typically private talk (when you dont think camras and microphones are on) is usually the real you.

This is the real donald trump. The "oh its just a conversation from years ago" excuse doesnt work. Ofcourse he behaves when the camras are rolling.

Compared to WHAT?! I'm so tired of this insane standard that Trump has to live up to, while every other slimy, nasty politian gets away with everything. I'm not saying "don't call out Trump". I'm saying, FFS, maybe its time to start calling out everyone else too?!

Bill Clinton going on rape sprees and Hillary then cleaning up after him by threatening and silencing those women, that will always be far worse to me than anything Trump has done (that we know of).

JWeinCom said:
Slimebeast said:

Sometimes it is. Depends on the signals she's giving. But usually you touch her shoulders and stuff first lol

No.  It's not. 

So you always ask for consent first?

"Can I kiss you now?", "Is it okay if I touch your shoulders now?", "Do you want me to grab your pussy?"

Slimebeast said:
JWeinCom said:

No.  It's not. 

"Can I kiss you now?", "Is it okay if I touch your shoulders now?", "Do you want me to grab your pussy?"

Exactly, not to mention that all of a sudden you have all of these sexual abuse cases against Trump that may have happened 5 to 10 years ago. Why these woman's haven't press charges at the time when the presume sexual assault happened? If you think that you’re the victim, you go to the police right the way, not 5 years after.

Slimebeast said:
JWeinCom said:

No.  It's not. 

I don't ask for consent, but I don't go from flirting to grabbing a girl by the pussy as you suggested was acceptable.