By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump sex talk video/audio leaked

JWeinCom said:
Slimebeast said:

So you always ask for consent first?

"Can I kiss you now?", "Is it okay if I touch your shoulders now?", "Do you want me to grab your pussy?"

I don't ask for consent, but I don't go from flirting to grabbing a girl by the pussy as you suggested was acceptable.

Sometimes you don't utter even one word. You can go from touching the shoulders and hugging to grabbing the pussy in 30 seconds depending on the situation.  They often do it in Hollywood movies even.

I do believe that Trump commited assault in the way you described earlier, but it's also possible for a man to brag "I grabbed her by the pussy", leaving out the details like exhanging horny signals and starting with the shoulders first, and that he actually gradually approached her in the way I described above.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
JWeinCom said:

I don't ask for consent, but I don't go from flirting to grabbing a girl by the pussy as you suggested was acceptable.

Sometimes you don't utter even one word. You can go from touching the shoulders and hugging to grabbing the pussy in 30 seconds depending on the situation. 

I do believe that Drumpf commited assault in the way you described earlier, but it's also possible for a man to brag "I grabbed her by the pussy", leaving out the details like exhanging horny signals and starting with the shoulders first, and that he actually gradually approached her in the way I described above.

What you're describing now is different than a girl flirting with you.  If she's already engaging in physical contact with you, that's a completely different story.

JWeinCom said:
Slimebeast said:

Sometimes you don't utter even one word. You can go from touching the shoulders and hugging to grabbing the pussy in 30 seconds depending on the situation. 

I do believe that Drumpf commited assault in the way you described earlier, but it's also possible for a man to brag "I grabbed her by the pussy", leaving out the details like exhanging horny signals and starting with the shoulders first, and that he actually gradually approached her in the way I described above.

What you're describing now is different than a girl flirting with you.  If she's already engaging in physical contact with you, that's a completely different story.

Flirting as in the girl having wet, horny eyes. Can lead to grabbing the pusy very fast. I've seen in Hollywood movies, in discos and I may or may not done it myself.

Slimebeast said:
JWeinCom said:

Flirting as in the girl having wet, horny eyes. Can lead to grabbing the pusy very fast. I've seen in Hollywood movies, in discos and I may or may not done it myself.

Wet eyes are not consent to grab a pussy.  That's sexual assault.

Thanks Donald. 

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
JWeinCom said:

No.  It's not. 

"Can I kiss you now?", "Is it okay if I touch your shoulders now?", "Do you want me to grab your pussy?"

I usually have her sign a consent form first. Verified by a witness and certified by a notary.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Slimebeast said:

Exactly, not to mention that all of a sudden you have all of these sexual abuse cases against Trump that may have happened 5 to 10 years ago. Why these woman's haven't press charges at the time when the presume sexual assault happened? If you think that you’re the victim, you go to the police right the way, not 5 years after.

You may wanna look into that. It didn't make much sense to me but many women who were (proven in court to have been) raped/sexually assaulted have talked about what stopped them from doing so. I've seen several documentaries. I would provide a link if I had one, but I'm afraid I don't. If you're actually interested in the topic, you can do some research.

One of the things most of them mentioned was the feeling of shame, that they were letting their families down, that they didn't want their loved ones to see them that way any more, etc. They said that they decided to report the incidents later because they heard that the person was getting tried for similar cases and they wanted to stop him from doing it again. Not saying that all of them are necessarily 100% honest, but it kind of makes sense to me. I have plenty of make and female friends who were sexually assaulted/molested and didn't report it. Hell I was, too, though it wasn't a big deal to me.

Actions will always speak louder than words. Can't get any worse than the inaction of hillary in protecting our ambassadors and soldiers. or the actions of bill being serviced in the white house while married and hillary's actions of helping to sweep it under the rug. Not sure why this video matters if their actions dont

thranx said:
Actions will always speak louder than words. Can't get any worse than the inaction of hillary in protecting our ambassadors and soldiers. or the actions of bill being serviced in the white house while married and hillary's actions of helping to sweep it under the rug. Not sure why this video matters if their actions dont

Trump hasn't served a day of office in his life, I'd bet if he was in office for 20+ years, he'd have a litany of disasters. The Middle East is dangerous place protecting every single American service man there from any type of violence is unrealistic. You have countries where there are hundreds of thousands of people hostile to a small embassy, unfortunately sometimes bad things happen. 

JRPGfan said:
Panama said:
Using a private conversation from years ago to try and win her votes? In all honesty it just makes Hilary look desperate and petty.

The problem is he has a history of harrasment towards women (kissing people that dont want to be kissed, touching them places).

Fireing women when they got pregnant (shes not hot enough anymore) or if they refuse to sleep with him.

He got a divorce from a wife, that said he raped her, its on court record.

That together with the talk of this video, and alot of what hes been quoted saying about women.

It draws a certain picture of him.

also typically private talk (when you dont think camras and microphones are on) is usually the real you.

This is the real donald trump. The "oh its just a conversation from years ago" excuse doesnt work. Ofcourse he behaves when the camras are rolling.

The problem is she has a history of letting americans die

Crushing women who came out with the actions of her husband

Staying with a man who cheats, has possibly raped women, who grops women and keeping things quit for him

That with the talk of play to play, an inability to keep classified secure

It drwas a certain picture of her

alo typically speeches given to private donors without the public being told what is said usually show the real you

That is the real Hillary, say one thing to the public, another to your donors,  let americans die, open borders for all, can't believe women who say her husband abused them. Can't even let the cameras roll on her, everything has to be scripted for "YOU" .Real presidiential material.