By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Direct Feed Games: NX Is 3-4x The Wii U, Nvidia Pascal Tegra GPU

http://wccftech.com/nintendo-nx-34-times-stronger-wii-multiple-sources-confirm-nvidia-pascal-tegra-4k-upscaling-hdr-rumor/

3-4x in hardware power over Wii U, supports Unreal Engine 4 and all that jazz, and another source saying Nvidia Tegra. 

I'm guessing that would have to be in "home mode", 3-4x the Wii U in portable mode would be pretty crazy. 

I guess that's decent considering it's Nintendo and the hybrid nature? Could've been worse knowing Nintendo (like literally just Wii U level). 

Around the Network

No surprises here, at this point all this is expected based on infos and rumours we have.

Before anyone asks he says "multiple sources" are saying Pascal Nvidia Tegra.

more random people on twitter spouting random stuff, nothign to see here

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Also article taken infos from here, thats NateDrake guy from Neogaf that it seems have some reliable sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0R6aKJpv0A

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

Pretty sure this is NateDrake (verified on NeoGaf) or someone associated with him. 

Soundwave said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Pretty sure this is NateDrake (verified on NeoGaf) or someone associated with him. 

Look post above, thats his video.

Soundwave said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I dont really care who it is  tbh. Just someone spouting randomness. I dont believe either Nvidia or AMD rumors atm. Obviously NX is one of them but I wont jump and follow either camp as fact right now

I'm just sitting here chillin waiting impatiently on Nintendo to get their act together

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

So if AMD FLOPS are comparable with Nvidia FLOPS it's still below X1. So basically what everyone was expecting.

That begs the question if 3rd parties will bother with ports now that Nintendo's console differs even more from the other two and PC. It might get some fine mobile games which should be easy to port.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sad if this is true. NX is going to be horribly weak and will be forgotten shortly after launch. I don't know how anyone can hope for such weak hardware.