By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Presidential Debate: 0 minutes to go. LIVE!

Tagged games:

Are debates cool?

Yes, they are nice. 48 64.00%

No, they are terrible. 27 36.00%

Total:75
Normchacho said:
His temperament is better?

Yeah, right!

Around the Network

Better temperment than Clinton? Says the guy who freaked the fuck out about someone talking bad about his hands XD

fory77 said:
bunchanumbers said:

Jokes on you! We'll be the first ones zapped in the mushroom cloud. We'll feel nothing. It'll be your poor saps that will be suffering.

We will endure, after that we will have survived and you'll be gone, we will rebuild this world and once more prosper.

Yeah but it will take decades. More than likely in your lifetime it will be just like the Fallout game.

Haha! Provoked by a tweet. That was amusing.

bunchanumbers said:
fory77 said:

We will endure, after that we will have survived and you'll be gone, we will rebuild this world and once more prosper.

Yeah but it will take decades. More than likely in your lifetime it will be just like the Fallout game.

If I were you, I'd move to Russia. Odds are Siberia will be safe from the nuclear fallout. Expect Bethesda to seize control of the whole planet otherwise. 

If the Institute becomes a thing, I am fleeing there though... 

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
bunchanumbers said:

If I were you, I'd move to Russia. Odds are Siberia will be safe from the nuclear fallout. Expect Bethesda to seize control of the whole planet otherwise. 

Shhhh I haven't gotten to that part yet.

Fair point. Other countries should pay us because of the protection we give.

bunchanumbers said:
AsGryffynn said:

Shhhh I haven't gotten to that part yet.

I was pretty damn vague there. 

Seriously, Hillary keeps leaving lots of openings and Trump just ignores them to repeat the same word ad nauseum... Honestly... 

I didn't really know Donald Trump, but wow, how did he get that far? I'm guess it's because he's a joke, I mean, the debate has been very fun so far, but at the same time, wow.

I honestly tried watching this, but gosh darn, so much ranting and avoiding questions. I mostly paid attention to the business talk at the beginning and slowly faded off, and the fact I'm not american also helps, but for a presidential debate, it doesnt look or feel very professional.

My final rating is a 5/10

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988