By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Presidential Debate: 0 minutes to go. LIVE!

Tagged games:

Are debates cool?

Yes, they are nice. 48 64.00%

No, they are terrible. 27 36.00%

Total:75
Ganoncrotch said:
StarOcean said:

It's been really pissing me off how he's been treating the moderator

He is raising his hand and shhhhing him, fucking terrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's fed up with him at this point.

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
I have no doubt that Hillary Clinton is going to win the election now. She comes across as a lot more professional and prepared than Donald Trump.

You'd think...but he's always this bad.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

sundin13 said:
StarOcean said:

Moderator needs the ability to shut off his mic when he starts interrupting everyone.

I know. He was too lenient for both of them

sundin13 said:
StarOcean said:

Moderator needs the ability to shut off his mic when he starts interrupting everyone.

Or have shock collars on the guy to zap him to shut him up lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I thought Trump actually started off good. Seemed composed and even keeled.

But he really fell apart as the debate went on, I think he got rattled by the tax questions and then started rambling and making bizarre statements (you've been fighting ISIS ... your entire life!" .... lol, uh what?). 

Also his constant leaning into the mic and saying "wroooooong" showed him to be childish. 

Clinton got stronger and was more composed and professional looking as the debate went on.

Around the Network

Well that was mildly entertaining, probably not a good thing for a presidential debate, hard to believe that either of these people will become president but there you have it.

cycycychris said:

Finally over,

Next up VP debate to slowly get me more and more bored

Have my energy o/

You'll need it Good luck

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Soundwave said:

But he really fell apart as the debate went on, I think he got rattled by the tax questions and then started rambling and making bizarre statements (you've been fighting ISIS ... your entire life!" .... lol, uh what?). 

Also his constant leaning into the mic and saying "wroooooong" showed him to be childish. 

Clinton got stronger and was more composed as the debate went on.

I think he fell apart once she mentioned his father. I think he took that personal.

bunchanumbers said:
Soundwave said:

Clinton got stronger and was more composed as the debate went on.

I think he fell apart once she mentioned his father. I think he took that personal.

Yeah maybe that too. He doesn't like people knowing he started off with $14 million dollars. 

Clinton is tough on stage too, she doesn't back down, Trump I think was used to just having his way with a weaker Republican field. 

Soundwave said:
bunchanumbers said:

Yeah maybe that too. He doesn't like people knowing he started off with $14 million dollars. 

$14 million in 70s money was worth a lot more than today.