By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Presidential Debate: 0 minutes to go. LIVE!

Tagged games:

Are debates cool?

Yes, they are nice. 48 64.00%

No, they are terrible. 27 36.00%

Total:75

They know nothing about cyber attacks. They keep giving vague info about cyber attacks and are speaking more about how to stop ISIS with troops and airstrikes than how to stop their cyber attacks on us.

Around the Network

It sounds like the moderator is already exasperated.

jason1637 said:
They know nothing about cyber attacks. They keep giving vague info about cyber attacks and are speaking more about how to stop ISIS with troops and airstrikes than how to stop their cyber attacks on us.

I figured they wouldn't. They're a bit old. They probably know as much about cyber attacks as my grandfather

bunchanumbers said:
fory77 said:
I am ACTUALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF at just how CONSENSUALLY RAPED you Muricans (and to a lesser extent we in Europe) are going to be in the next 4+ years.

Jokes on you! We'll be the first ones zapped in the mushroom cloud. We'll feel nothing. It'll be your poor saps that will be suffering.

We will endure, after that we will have survived and you'll be gone, we will rebuild this world and once more prosper.

Is he taking credit for NATO focusing on terrorism?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
KLXVER said:

Ive been playing a lot of Fallout in preparation.

My only regret is that I won't get to see a radiation scarred, 2 headed cow.

Well, as far as I know, if Trump wins, odds are we all will. If Hillary trumps Trump, we certainly will... 

~Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

cycycychris said:
Hillary says 'uhhh' way to much... I mean thats the first thing that you lose when you take public speaking classes in college.

Is she saying it when he is interupting her with "Wrong" during her time to talk.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

"The record shows that I'm right" what the actual fuck.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Trump's rambling, lol at the audience laughing at his rambling bit.

His temperament is better?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.