By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Positive About a Platform You Don't Like

Xbox One has the better design choices I really envy, such as HDMI in and out.

Around the Network

I can't say I 'dislike' Xbox however they're useful as a streaming device.

zero129 said:
Lawlight said:

To me gaming on pc is more like work than a hobby. I've said it before I'd rather stop gaming that play on one. But it's great for everything else (provided it's a laptop).

Yep i guess im clearly right PC makes you feel Insecure. Lol using a thread like this to take sly jabs at PC with "It cant do gaming" lol.

Zero, this isn't the place. Stop. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Sony has put the consumer first this gen and has been duely rewarded.

To be honest, I can't say I don't like any company other than the mobile market.

Nintendo makes awesome first party games. I still love Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Super Smash Bros... And I had a lot of fun with many Wii games.

Since I'm a PC gamer, most of my support goes to Microsoft. Also, they have Alan Wake, do I need to say something else?

And Sony still have a lot of great exclusives, even if I don't play them, I recognize they are high quality software.

So... Well, I think mobile gaming is fun when you have to kill some time? I used to play Block Breaker 3 Unlimited when I had to wait my ride back to home from the college...

Around the Network

Despite the awful design PS4 Pro will be quite the powerful machine

Luke888 said:

Was that necessary? 

No, no it was not. 

Mobile gaming provides quick gaming fixes when you're out and about or just don't have time for a long play session.

Signature goes here!

Azuren said:
Luke888 said:

Was that necessary? 

No, no it was not. 

well it's a popular opinion, plus, it's the last thing people will consider when deciding if they want to buy PS4 Pro or not...

Luke888 said:
Azuren said:

Was that necessary? 

No, no it was not. 

well it's a popular opinion, plus, it's the last thing people will consider when deciding if they want to buy PS4 Pro or not...

Does that make it necessary? 

The whole point of this thread is to be positive. All many of you are doing is showing that you are incapable of it.