By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Positive About a Platform You Don't Like

XBox really does have the best controllers for a while now.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

As for me i like all platforms, however i cant say the same about some of them platforms fans.

I fully agree to both points.

iPhone looks pretty sleek, takes good pictures and you can play pvz anywhere.

Netflix has been getting some great tv shows lately, I'm starting to get swayed by the convenience of streaming.

The Wii U version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 had the exklusive Tekken Ball Mode.

Microsoft has done a lot right this generation, after the initial announcement of course. And it appears that Nintendo still makes great games (note: I don't have too much against Nintendo in general, it's just Wii U that I think is pretty bad).

Around the Network

Well, um, Tiger handhelds. I like that you, er, had a "Doug" button on your Doug game. *WHEW* That was hard.

When thrown at a thug in self-defense, an Xbox One would do the most damage.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I really wish i disliked a platform. I enjoy my options and play games on all of them.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

I like how PS combines a lot of game genres in its library so everyone can find something for them in it

P.S. I can't sat that i dislike Playstation but right now it's the least preferable platform for me

Microsoft actually adding functionality and features to their Slim variant such as an UHD blu ray player and slightly up-clocked CPU and keeping the optical port, HDMI in and IR in and third USB port. This displays great value for a Slim variant and is pretty much the opposite path that Sony took where their Slim where the optical port was removed and other aesthetic touches like the light strip were gone(not a huge deal).

Also love that Microsoft put out the Elite controller for those who want a premium feeling controller as well as extra paddles/buttons for first-person shooters. The only way for a PS4 owner to get something similar is to buy a custom controller through a company like SCUF and you have to pay more and wait about a month for it to arrive. I really thought Sony would have revamped their Dual Shock 4 with the PS4 Pro's release. A front facing light bar and USB-connectivity are average additions. Most fighting game fans play with a proper arcade stick anyway.