By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Positive About a Platform You Don't Like

zero129 said:
Lawlight said:
The PC is pretty great at everything outside of gaming (laptop only).

How exactly is the PC good at everything except gaming?.

As for me i like all platforms, however i cant say the same about some of them platforms fans.

To me gaming on pc is more like work than a hobby. I've said it before I'd rather stop gaming that play on one. But it's great for everything else (provided it's a laptop).

Around the Network

The iphone was responsible for great innovations in smart phone tech.

I might be reaching, but that's what happens when you don't dislike any game consoles or the PC world.

Mobile titles such as Pokemon Go led to tons of human interaction at local parks and city center that is hard to imagine on other platform.

The Intellivision: It had an AD&D game.

Nymeria said:
Mobile titles such as Pokemon Go led to tons of human interaction at local parks and city center that is hard to imagine on other platform.

3DS has cool streetpass feature but it is not as popular as Pokemon Go

Around the Network

...Is this like bait to lure out ever members hated console? lol jk :P

XB1S is very sexy and very cool that it can play 4K movies.

I much prefer the approach Microsoft has taken to external hard drives with their Xbox's over Sony's approach with the PS4. The Vita, meanwhile, has a gorgeous screen and the most technically impressive games I've ever seen on a handheld platform.

To be fair, there's not really a platform I "hate", xbox1 is just the console I don't have. It appears in this coming generation I'll likely pick the Scorpio over the pro. The vita, meanwhile, is something I still intend to pick up.

Nintendos are awesome for kids.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

XB1 has a few interesting exclusives, even if they're more "I wouldn't mind having these on PS4" rather than "I gotta get a XB1 to play this!"

Steam has a pretty comprehensive catalog of games.

Freemium mobile games, uh, ummmm... Yeah... No.... Yeah!... Uh, no, false alarm.... Yeah... No....

Sorry, I got nothing here.

EDIT: uhhh, they're less likely to kill you than cancer. Does that count?