By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot: "The new Nintendo console is a fantastic machine"

pray4mojo said:
Is it a good sign that Ubi is saying this? No, not really. If it were Rockstar or something like that, then yes. But either way, it doesn't have any baring on the outcome.

T2 and Zenimax are two of the companies that have the least amount of interest for Nintendo. The only way for them to bring games is if they're powerful enough for a quick port (which it probably won't be), and even then, don't expect as much support and maintenance compared with the other platforms.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
pray4mojo said:
Is it a good sign that Ubi is saying this? No, not really. If it were Rockstar or something like that, then yes. But either way, it doesn't have any baring on the outcome.

T2 and Zenimax are two of the companies that have the least amount of interest for Nintendo. The only way for them to bring games is if they're powerful enough for a quick port (which it probably won't be), and even then, don't expect as much support and maintenance compared with the other platforms.

T2 at least released a game for the WiiU. Bethesda is probably the company with the least interest in Nintendo consoles.

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

T2 at least released a game for the WiiU. Bethesda is probably the company with the least interest in Nintendo consoles.

Was that the basketball one?

Darwinianevolution said:
KLXVER said:

Yep.

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Yep.

The fate of sports games on the WiiU will always baffle me. After the first year there were no competition for the big guys (specifically EA Sports) and yet noone really filled up that empty space. Weird.

Around the Network

I can only trust Ubi as far as I can throw them, and I don't throw them very far, let alone if they'll even support it themselves.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Words are cheap.

I can't wait to play Raving Rabbids on it.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Just Dance confirmed for NX.

He could say "NX is interesting and spécial" but he have say " fantastic and we love it "
This is not the same thing... Words are important .