By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 3 Metacritic/Review thread - current meta: 91

FH3 wont stay on a 90 metacritic. Qaunter to Three hasnt given it his 2/10 yet..

Around the Network

Does anyone know if I pre-order the Xbox One digital version, will I have to wait until launch to get a Win10 code; or does the same code work on both platforms?

Slade6alpha said:
Holy shit, an Xbox one "exclusive" (not really exclusive) has a 90+ meta game. Took em long enough.
Hope I jinxed it.

Yeah it's crazy it's taken this long for it to happen.  Hopefully it holds on. 

BraLoD said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Yay! MS's first 90 plus meta game!

Not if you keep jinxing it

That was my plan from the start! xD

Impressive. And just when you thought the racing genre was dead.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

Has the curse finally been lifted? An Xbox exclusive with an over 90 meta? Yes!!!!

Its just about takeing your time to polish the games you make. MS need to focus more on quality, is all.

JRPGfan said:
barneystinson69 said:

Has the curse finally been lifted? An Xbox exclusive with an over 90 meta? Yes!!!!

Its just about takeing your time to polish the games you make. MS need to focus more on quality, is all.

As if Horizon 2 was that bad and we didn't have discussions about metacritic and scores in general before.

It's hard to determine whether a 90+ metascore means a focus on quality, or let's say: a score below 90 means having *not* a focus on quality.

walsufnir said:
JRPGfan said:

As if Horizon 2 was that bad and we didn't have discussions about metacritic and scores in general before.

It's hard to determine whether a 90+ metascore means a focus on quality, or let's say: a score below 90 means having *not* a focus on quality.

Thats true,... other parts obviously play a part.

However I feel like its been said of alot of xbox exclusives, that they release and lack polish, are buggy ect.

JRPGfan said:
walsufnir said:

However I feel like its been said of alot of xbox exclusives, that they release and lack polish, are buggy ect.

I am not really sure about that. Halo 5, Forza 6, Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the Blind Forest, Gears Ulitmate and now Horizon 3 and i am sure i am missing many more have all come out very polished. Weather there critically acclaimed games is a different story. Every company release games that have bugs and the occasional unpolished game. I think Nintendo has the number one spot in most polished games in the gaming industry and there not perfect either.

JRPGfan said:
walsufnir said:

Even for a rushed launch game Forza Motorsports 5 wasn't too bad its just lacked content I still think it was better then the first two Motorsports games I do miss some of the custom cars that where in the first two games though like the Hennessey Viper and the Lingenfelder and Gulstrand Corvette.  Forza Horizon 2 was pretty polished and didn't really have any mayor bugs.  The only thing that was somewhat annoying was the road trips and more of the map could have been used for races.  Horizon 3 might still have some road trips but the will be a lot less frequently since the map is broken up into four areas and not six differnt locations and a central festival that doesn't have any events but you have to travel back to after you done events in three different locations.  Also since you now can make up your own races more of the map should be used then it was in two.