By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 3 Metacritic/Review thread - current meta: 91

FIT_Gamer said:
SuperShrooms said:

This game is incredible. I love it so much! Look at this screenshot I took! It looks like real life! 
Online is where the real fun is for me. Love me some multiplayer.

That color scheme will blow your eyes out lol. I do love the customization in this game though. Best I've ever personally used in any racing game.  

lol i kinda made the colours more intense when i was playing around in photo mode and totally forgot and it makes my car look even more brighter than it is haha.
YES one of my favourite things about the Forza games is the deep customization. Some of the paint jobs are mind blowing.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

If you are talking about FH3 then let me know what you think of it. I have noticed that I usually tend to agree with your taste/opinions when it comes to racing games lol.

I haven't played the online portion of the game yet but I'm pretty close to doing my first final race in the career mode and so far I like it a lot better then the second game there is just a lot more to do then there was in the second game and they no longer have forced road trips after every four races.  There are now four festival sites that each can be upgraded five times in order to upgrade them you have to gain more fans and to do that you have to do various events you can earn more fans by doing various races or doing PR stunt (which are speed traps, speed zones, drift zones and stunt jumps) plus there are still bucket list events that can also earn you more fans and once in a while there are random street drivers that appear in a certain areas of the map once you beat them you can add them to your team which can have up to four drivers once you have four you still get random driver you can hunt down and once you beat them you can add them to your team by firing one of your four drivers or you can stick with the four drivers you already have.  Also by winning one on races with random drivers you can unlock street races you have to win 50 one on one races to unlock all the street races.  Plus if you really want to you can beat the entire offline mode with just one car since you can set up your own rules for each race in the game with the blueprint feature. 

Man I can not wait to give this game a try! I always try the online portion later anyway but this description gives me that old Need  For Spped Underground feel with the game(which is a good thing for me). I appreciate the information man!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Great game. Absolutely deserved of the scores it is receiving. Having a lot more fun with it than horizon 2 for some reason, and I quite enjoyed 2

SuperShrooms said:

lol i kinda made the colours more intense when i was playing around in photo mode and totally forgot and it makes my car look even more brighter than it is haha.
YES one of my favourite things about the Forza games is the deep customization. Some of the paint jobs are mind blowing.

Yeah I made some pretty cool designs and there some epic designs from other players. Unfortuately I got a refund on the game. The more I played it the more issues that popped up. Also I never got access to my pre-order car packs. Hopefully they iron out the issues and i'll pick up again in the future. I should have known better not to pre-order. 

I think I will probably going to try the online portion of the game this week already because finishing all the championships and doing a race at each race location is going to take a while.  I might not ever get three stars in all the PR locations since I kinda suck at drifing but doing all the speed traps and speed zones should be pretty easy since I already have a lot of fast cars.  Already have three stars at about 1/3 of the stunt jumps just need to build a max build on a light off road vehicle for the rest of them.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
SuperShrooms said:

Yeah I made some pretty cool designs and there some epic designs from other players. Unfortuately I got a refund on the game. The more I played it the more issues that popped up. Also I never got access to my pre-order car packs. Hopefully they iron out the issues and i'll pick up again in the future. I should have known better not to pre-order. 

I'm guessing your talking about the PC version because it runs pretty flawless on the X1 it only froze on me once and not while I was actually playing the the game it froze on be when I backed out of buying the BMW M1.

Chris Hu said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I'm guessing your talking about the PC version because it runs pretty flawless on the X1 it only froze on me once and not while I was actually playing the the game it froze on be when I backed out of buying the BMW M1.

Yeah the PC version. I saw the they put a patch out today, but reports that it still stutters and now it's crashing on people every time they enter the pause menu. 

That's a shame the X1 version runs smoother then the Horizon 2 that game actually froze on me in game numerous times.

So I played the online today did about 26 events its also very good.  Plus they added a new playground game mode called flag rush that I really like where different colored flags randomly spaw on the playing area and you need to pick them up and bring them to a score zone without other people trying to stealing it from you.  Since I unlocked all the perks I actually level up faster playing it online then offline.

Blob said:
Great game. Absolutely deserved of the scores it is receiving. Having a lot more fun with it than horizon 2 for some reason, and I quite enjoyed 2

I actually enjoyed 2 more than this but the graphics here are bright colorful and faster.