By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that have made you cry?

Knitemare said:
Plerpy_ said:

Do you mean Lisa from the first one? The Silent Hill series I guess is pretty upsetting. Like it's just all these broken people wandering around being all depressed and dying. Or lost and confused as to how or why they're dying (Cynthia in SH4).

- Last of Us is an obvious one

- FF7: The whole time I'm in the Forgotten Capital running around listening to the music trying to delay what's about to happen.

Yep, Lisa, the nurse, lol, and I call myself a SH fan Xpa shame on me.

Which ending did you get in that game?

Around the Network

Only one, Tales of Symphonia, weirdly enough it wasn't during the first time I played it, it was until my eight playthrough that during a certain sequence of events I started to tear up Dat third visit to the tower of salvation :(

I will echo a few others in the thread and say Walking Dead Season 1 got me the closest to full on crying.  I have teared up in a few instances throughout gaming:

FFVI Opera House scene.  My favorite scene in all of gaming.  Hit all the right notes for me at a young age.

Bioshock Infinite's ending

Batman Arkham Knight had me tearing up with nostalgia toward the end when Conroy did the iconic "I am vengeance ..." line.

VGPolyglot said:
Knitemare said:

Yep, Lisa, the nurse, lol, and I call myself a SH fan Xpa shame on me.

Which ending did you get in that game?

Ive got all 5. THe first time, I got the bad- ending... Coz I didnt know about the aglopho-something.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Only game that managed to do that was Uncharted 4 on the Epilogue. Very special and charming... it couldn't have ended better.

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the last one I can remember. It doesn't happen often. I came close to tears, twice, during the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 marathons I've had in the last couple days. Still not done the season. Nobody say anything. Please.

- edit - Oh **** Walking Dead Season One. I still can't bring myself to play season 2. That was the saddest thing ever in a videogame.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The Last of Us is the only game that made me cry. I've teared up at a lot of other games though.

COKTOE said:

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the last one I can remember. I doesn't happen often.

Same, Because after the ending, you got the superb Credits :

With these 3 musics, of course you will tear a little after the end of solid snake adventure.

Maybe danganronpa 2 too, because of the last 2 chapters.

I did at the end of Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 when I realized one of my favorite series of all time officially sucked.

None.