By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that have made you cry?

Super Mario Galaxy. It was a gift from my elderly parents, which was nostalgic enough since they gave me Nintendo games as a child. Then when you play the game, Rosalina tells the lumas that her mother is buried under a tree and she's now alone in the universe. Tears.

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles, at the end, when I realised that there was nothing more to do (and the ending song is pretty good too).

Ending theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWseKK3XvI

I could say I fell in love with that story/world/characters. I need a proper sequel. =(

I must be becoming a big softie because it's been happening far more often than it ever had before. There was a moment in AA6 that got me teary eyed. Sweet, sad moments usually get me. Sometimes really happy moments too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I don't recall having any games like that, though Skyward Sword does get pretty emotional at the end

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Knitemare said:

Silent hill, the Laura cutscene (if youve played it, you know what i mean)

Do you mean Lisa from the first one? The Silent Hill series I guess is pretty upsetting. Like it's just all these broken people wandering around being all depressed and dying. Or lost and confused as to how or why they're dying (Cynthia in SH4).

- Last of Us is an obvious one

- FF7: The whole time I'm in the Forgotten Capital running around listening to the music trying to delay what's about to happen.

Around the Network

Persona 3, Persona 2, Anohana (visual novel),

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Ghosts N' Goblins :(

Battletoads too :(

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Plerpy_ said:
Knitemare said:

Do you mean Lisa from the first one? The Silent Hill series I guess is pretty upsetting. Like it's just all these broken people wandering around being all depressed and dying. Or lost and confused as to how or why they're dying (Cynthia in SH4).

- FF7: The whole time I'm in the Forgotten Capital running around listening to the music trying to delay what's about to happen.

Yeah, I think he means the scene with Lisa.

DannyDesario said:
Persona 3, Persona 2, Anohana (visual novel),

Which Persona 2?

Plerpy_ said:
Knitemare said:

Yep, Lisa, the nurse, lol, and I call myself a SH fan Xpa shame on me.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.