By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hillary suffers from Parkinson?

haxxiy said:
Soundwave said:

Hitler was never of sound mind, lol. 

It doesn't matter if his army frozen in Stalingrad, it would've been nuclear blasted into the 18th century by the Americans -- one way or another he was going to take it right up the pooper. 

You seem very emotionally invested on Hitler and giddy on the possibility north americans could have commited more nuclear war crimes.

More even so than your passion for Nvidia Tegra chips. Interesting.

Not emotionally invested, just glad to see an asshole get his. The Nazis were going to get their asses kicked (or obliterated by way of nuclear bomb) one way or another, which is great. It's fortunate for the German people that it didn't come to that, because I quite like Germany of today. But Nazis? Yeah. Fuck 'em. It's too bad Hitler killed himself like a pussy, would've loved to have seen the Russians parade him around on a dog leash. 

Around the Network
SuperNova said:
While this is very concerning, presidential candidates and presidents with glaring health issues are nothing new for the US. Kennedy for example was a wreck, and constantly high on a cocktail of painkillers, barbituates and uppers.

Reagan's last term in office he suffered the mentally debilitating disease Alzheimer's.

Cnn says she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday and was feeling dehydrated today. She left the 9/11 ceremony early.

Normchacho said:
LurkerJ said:

General practitioners are able to spot Parkinson's and are trained to diagnose them as well. You don't see an anesthesiologist for your neurological disorders but that doesn't diminish the knowledge they have in neurological diseases.

And of course it's politically motivated, it's obvious. But does he raise interesting points or not? You might wanna ask a doctor, if you have in your circle of friends, if he or she thinks it's possible. 

But doesn't it seem more likely that he started with a theory, and then found evidence to support his theory (even if unintentionally) than it is that an anesthesiologist who has spent 36 years not diagnosing diseases (neurological or otherwise) in his day to day job just happened to pick out a neurological disorder before anyone else by watcher her on TV? 

Beyond that, there's this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia.html

Maybe he cares enough to pick on it? Read slimebeast's comment above. If I actually followed Hillary the same way the doctor in the video did, I'd actually pick on it, and I am not a doctor! But all of the footage shows something I am familiar with. Please read slimebeast comment above.

You know the fact that she has pneumonia actually supports the fact that she is suffering from problems swallowing that could be related to a neurological disorder?

"Because swallowing becomes increasingly difficult, death due to aspiration pneumonia (a lung infection due to inhaling fluids from the mouth or stomach) is a risk. "

The chronic coughing spills are caused by saliva finding its way constantly to the airway, in normal people, you subconsciously direct food and salive to your esophagus and stomach, in parkinson's disease, that mechanism becomes impaired, leaving you with a chronic cough and a much higher risk to develop aspiration pneumonia.

Of course, that's not the only cause for pneumonia, but it's an interesting point to bring up.

If she has Parkinson she should drop out imo.

Around the Network

Hopefully she stays in the race. Its for the sake of the entire country. She selected Tim Kaine for a reason. He will be a solid reasonable leader. She needs to finish the race, beat trump, then hand the country off to competent hands.

bunchanumbers said:
Hopefully she stays in the race. Its for the sake of the entire country. She selected Tim Kaine for a reason. He will be a solid reasonable leader. She needs to finish the race, beat trump, then hand the country off to competent hands.

Why did she run in the first place if she isn't in a proper medical state? 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
bunchanumbers said:

She is not ONE person. She is an establishment, or the face of the establishment. Her, Obama or Tim, they are all do the same things they are required to do. 

barneystinson69 said:
bunchanumbers said:

I can't claim to know the reason why. Maybe it was to ensure that Bernie Sanders wouldn't get the nomination? Or maybe it wasn't known that her condition would deteriorate as quickly as it has. Or maybe she really does have pneumonia like her doctor says.

LurkerJ said:
Normchacho said:

But doesn't it seem more likely that he started with a theory, and then found evidence to support his theory (even if unintentionally) than it is that an anesthesiologist who has spent 36 years not diagnosing diseases (neurological or otherwise) in his day to day job just happened to pick out a neurological disorder before anyone else by watcher her on TV? 

Beyond that, there's this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/12/us/politics/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia.html

Maybe he cares enough to pick on it? Read slimebeast's comment above. If I actually followed Hillary the same way the doctor in the video did, I'd actually pick on it, and I am not a doctor! But all of the footage shows something I am familiar with. Please read slimebeast comment above.

You know the fact that she has pneumonia actually supports the fact that she is suffering from problems swallowing that could be related to a neurological disorder?

"Because swallowing becomes increasingly difficult, death due to aspiration pneumonia (a lung infection due to inhaling fluids from the mouth or stomach) is a risk. "

The chronic coughing spills are caused by saliva finding its way constantly to the airway, in normal people, you subconsciously direct food and salive to your esophagus and stomach, in parkinson's disease, that mechanism becomes impaired, leaving you with a chronic cough and a much higher risk to develop aspiration pneumonia.

Of course, that's not the only cause for pneumonia, but it's an interesting point to bring up.

OK Bill First , I remember how accurate your diagnosis of Terri Schiavo was from seeing her on a video.