By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hillary suffers from Parkinson?

Lafiel said:
barneystinson69 said:

Sound mind? So letting his army starve in Stalingrad is a prime example of someone who is of sound mind? 

it means that he knew what he was doing, not that what he was doing was good

By that standard you would have had to institutionalise the entire high command of both sides in world war 1 .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
JustcallmeRiff said:
LurkerJ said:

Maybe he cares enough to pick on it? Read slimebeast's comment above. If I actually followed Hillary the same way the doctor in the video did, I'd actually pick on it, and I am not a doctor! But all of the footage shows something I am familiar with. Please read slimebeast comment above.

You know the fact that she has pneumonia actually supports the fact that she is suffering from problems swallowing that could be related to a neurological disorder?

"Because swallowing becomes increasingly difficult, death due to aspiration pneumonia (a lung infection due to inhaling fluids from the mouth or stomach) is a risk. "

The chronic coughing spills are caused by saliva finding its way constantly to the airway, in normal people, you subconsciously direct food and salive to your esophagus and stomach, in parkinson's disease, that mechanism becomes impaired, leaving you with a chronic cough and a much higher risk to develop aspiration pneumonia.

Of course, that's not the only cause for pneumonia, but it's an interesting point to bring up.

OK Bill First , I remember how accurate your diagnosis of Terri Schiavo was from seeing her on a video.

I am not diagnosing anyone, what's the matter with you? He said she had pneumonia and I told him what I know.

Pneumonia and parkinson's don't go against each other, if anything, one makes you predisposed for the other. Pneumonia is so frequent in Parkinson's patients that it's considered the most common cause of death in those patients. 

I never said she had parkinson, or she had pneumonia due to parkinson.

Peh said:
Welp,.. I don't really understand why she is still keeping that as a secret. Is she so afraid to lose her chance of becoming the president of the US? I guess fate is without mercy. If she manages to keep being voted for president, I don't believe she will hold that position for very long.

Obviously. There is no way in hell that anyone who publicly comes out and says they have an incurable, untreatable degenerative neurological disorder will ever be elected president.

Parkinsons can be a very slow progressing condition. There are many people who can live fully mentally productive lives for several years after the first physical symptoms appear. I expect Hillary would be able to carry out the functions of the office ofr at least one term if she is in the very early stages of Parkinson's. Eventually she would become an invalid and unable to carry out her duties as president. But that may be 10 years or more away. But if she did have Parkinson's I think the voters have a right to know.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

LurkerJ said:
Normchacho said:
People do know that doctor has no special training in neurological disorders correct? He's an anesthesiologist. Also..."just like the CIA does"? And showing a picture of Bill Clinton with women at the end? Yeah, I'm sure this isn't politically motivated at all.

General practitioners are able to spot Parkinson's and are trained to diagnose them as well. You don't see an anesthesiologist for your neurological disorders but that doesn't diminish the knowledge they have in neurological diseases.

And of course it's politically motivated, it's obvious. But does he raise interesting points or not? You might wanna ask a doctor, if you have in your circle of friends, if he or she thinks it's possible. 

When they conduct proper clinical examinations of their patients. They can't diagnose a disease from watching videos. No self-respecting, non-politically motivated doctor would do that.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Peh said:
Welp,.. I don't really understand why she is still keeping that as a secret. Is she so afraid to lose her chance of becoming the president of the US? I guess fate is without mercy. If she manages to keep being voted for president, I don't believe she will hold that position for very long.

Obviously. There is no way in hell that anyone who publicly comes out and says they have an incurable, untreatable degenerative neurological disorder will ever be elected president.

Parkinsons can be a very slow progressing condition. There are many people who can live fully mentally productive lives for several years after the first physical symptoms appear. I expect Hillary would be able to carry out the functions of the office ofr at least one term if she is in the very early stages of Parkinson's. Eventually she would become an invalid and unable to carry out her duties as president. But that may be 10 years or more away. But if she did have Parkinson's I think the voters have a right to know.

But if the video is correct, she would already be through the later stages of the disease. 11 years is a long time for the disease to progress, so I would already be worried about her mental state. Either way, she shouldn't be running if she isn't fit medically. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
binary solo said:

But if the video is correct, she would already be through the later stages of the disease. 11 years is a long time for the disease to progress, so I would already be worried about her mental state. Either way, she shouldn't be running if she isn't fit medically. 

Which is why the whole theory (as with most of Trump's stupid theories) is bunk. 

Clinton is one of the most photographed/video graphed people on the planet ... if she was 11 years into Parkinsons, it would be blatantly obvious by now. 

They're both old ass candidates, Trump is 70, she is 68. 

Another stupid rumor that Trump has been pushing hard because that's the way he attacks his political opponents, he knows people are stupid and he needs to reduce opponents to one bit sound bites ie: "Little Marco" for Rubio, "Weak" for Jeb. 

She should offer to release her medical records if Trump releases his taxes (which every candidate does except him). Watch him weasel back very quickly because he is deathly afraid of showing the American people his tax returns. 

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

Which is why the whole theory (as with most of Trump's stupid theories) is bunk. 

Clinton is one of the most photographed/video graphed people on the planet ... if she was 11 years into Parkinsons, it would be blatantly obvious by now. 

But there have already been plenty fits. I mean if you watch the video, you can see her head bopping and her falling and her generally weakness altogether. She doesn't do press conferences either - maybe because of the stress involved? Look, I think both Trump and Hillary are shit canidates, but at least Trump looks healthy. Hillary doesn't, and what happens if a major crisis rocks America? Is she going to be capable of dealing with it, or will she simply just be a figure, and have people in the backround doing everything for her?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

LurkerJ said:
JustcallmeRiff said:

OK Bill First , I remember how accurate your diagnosis of Terri Schiavo was from seeing her on a video.

I am not diagnosing anyone, what's the matter with you? He said she had pneumonia and I told him what I know.

Pneumonia and parkinson's don't go against each other, if anything, one makes you predisposed for the other. Pneumonia is so frequent in Parkinson's patients that it's considered the most common cause of death in those patients. 

I never said she had parkinson, or she had pneumonia due to parkinson.

Assume, presume, insinuate, infer, extrapolate what ever you want to call it. You posted a video of a doctor diagnosing a patient based solely on video and asked me what I thought (refer to previous comment)

barneystinson69 said:
Soundwave said:

But there have already been plenty fits. I mean if you watch the video, you can see her head bopping and her falling and her generally weakness altogether. She doesn't do press conferences either - maybe because of the stress involved? Look, I think both Trump and Hillary are shit canidates, but at least Trump looks healthy. Hillary doesn't, and what happens if a major crisis rocks America? Is she going to be capable of dealing with it, or will she simply just be a figure, and have been in the backround doing everything for her?

Clinton looks healthy too. Trump makes constant hand motions and retarded twitches with his face, which means what? 

This is just part of Trump's political playbook. Try to drag a campaign into the tabloid mud. 

What's more likely that Clinton somehow has magical alien medicine that has kept her Parkinson's largely at bay for 11 years or Trump is blowing more hot air out of his ass? 

This is the same guy who tried to say Ted Cruz's father was involved in a conspiracy to killed President Kennedy and has hallucinated several events that he swears happened but no one has proof of (large groups of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey for instance). 

This is basically the same dubious shit Christians peddle.

Oh look this is an engineer, this is a doctor, explaining how science confirms the Bible is true. But when you look closer it's neither - or it's someone who has 0 academic clout, essentially banned due to complete incompetence.

I'm embarrassed for the OP.