By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hillary suffers from Parkinson?

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

Parkinsons can absolutely cripple you. Same thing happened to Hitler in the final years of the war. Makes you wonder if he had sound judgement during those years, and whether Hillary will be up to the job of the presidency.

Nah. Hitler was just piece of shit jack ass. He was going to get his one way or another, in a way he's lucky Germany didn't get its assed atomic bombed into nothingness, because that was coming if the war went any longer. Japan got its and surrendered, Germany would've been next. Jack ass would've destroyed the country. 

Hilary better watch out for that prostate cancer, that can be rough. 

Trump sure loves to embolden a lot of dim witted conspiracy theorists. 

It actually was well documented that Hitler had severe health problems for quite some time, even before the war. His personal physician Dr. Theodor Morell used to give him all sorts of shit including cocaine and heroin. In fact, it is believed that when Hitler gave those mesmerizing speeches, he actually was high as a kite. It is also believed that during the war, Morell's various drug mixtures may have unintentionally led to the deterioration of Hitler's health and may have affected his ability to make proper judgements. This along with the fact that Hitler insisted on taking command on the Eastern Front was a recipe for disaster.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
SkepticallyMinded said:
This is basically the same dubious shit Christians peddle.

Oh look this is an engineer, this is a doctor, explaining how science confirms the Bible is true. But when you look closer it's neither - or it's someone who has 0 academic clout, essentially banned due to complete incompetence.

I'm embarrassed for the OP.

1) You just insulted an entire religion for their beliefs because someone posted a video that, very politely, argues something that you may not agree with.

2) Christians have used science and history a lot, it doesn't dismiss those two areas of study. I myself am a history teacher and I love researching all the ways the Biblical accounts have been verified historically. I also appreciate, as science develops, how they discover things about our world/universe that fit as well. Please don't assume Christians don't use and appreciate those areas of academics.

3) The video itself is pretty compelling. The things that Hillary was caught on tape doing (especially the facial jestures and where her eyes go) is not in anyway normal. I myself have never encountered someone in person that's face just does that out of no where. There is definetely something medical going on here, if not Parkinsons (which I'm inclined to think it is).

Can't stop laughing.

It's almost as if it's so hard not being a douche that it takes a toll on you. Nope. It's Parkinson!

I really hope this is not case, not that Hillary is perfect, but we are too far into the residency race and Trump would probably take advantage of the case and get elected, even if Santers replaces Hillary the chances are that Trump gets to be president

and he is right about applying the law for illegal immigrants, no matter what, but overall, he is utterly close-minded and all he does is feed the media with bullshit statements so that they talk about him 24/7

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Only quickly glanced over the thread title and for a second thought it read Hilary suffers from Pokemon.... This is a gaming site after all I guess lol. I'll just now excuse myself I think.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

Yeah I really doubt she has Parkinsons. Its more of a Man disease 2:1 Ratio. The timing for this would also be too convenient. Seems more likely that this is a campaign to undermine her in the presidential race.

Still a better candidate than DT.
Tim caine could always pick up the slack if it gets too bad.

also this doctor that does this, without haveing done any tests for it is in all likelyhood wrong.

LurkerJ said:

I am not above admitting that I bought into some BS I was fed. I am never above admitting I am wrong, let alone admitting that I am wrong to suspect something. 

Two things in particular raised my eye brows, her chronic cough and this video here, she paused for less than 3 seconds before her doctor ran towards her before it got bizarre, that's a head scratcher. How did he expect her to freeze before it happened?

I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, I am not a holocaust denier, and I believe Americans landed on the moon. I never said I believed she had parkinson, and lumping me with people who believe 9/11 is a bit unfair to be honest.

She is a 68 year old woman, suggesting something might be wrong with her health based on some public incidents isn't nearly as stupid as believing 9/11 was an inside job.

Why is everyone telling me to pay more attention to Trump? I don't want that guy anywhere near the Iron Throne. I hope Hillary gets back on her feet soon enough, I hope nothing is wrong with her, I will be happy to admit I was fool enough to believe some youtube video that fed me ridiculous BS, I don't find suggesting she has some sort of a neurological disorder for someone her age is outrageous now, may be I will tomorrow? rest assured that I'll be here first to admit it.

Fair enough. I have a lot of respect for people who can admit mistakes!

Yes, it would be unfair to put you in the same category as people who think 9/11 is an inside job, I'm sorry if it seemed like that. I would say Doctor Ted Noel is in the same category though.

Yes there have been some weird situations with Hillary, as you pointed out. I just don't think you can read too much into the examples you gave, they might indicate a lot of things, or maybe nothing at all.

Is it reasonable to be concerned about Hillary's health? Yes! She is officially sick at the moment and has probably been on more occations during the campaign. The two candidates have had ridiculous tough programs for a very long time, anybody would experience some health issues under those circumstances. But I don't see anything that suggests it's something permanent.

CBS got caught editing out the fact that her husband says that she "frequently" collapses!