By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hillary suffers from Parkinson?

The real question now that is has proven by this thread that she has Parkinson is her Parkinson born on US territory, or is it a foreign kind of islamic Parkinson born in Africa???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29CicBxZuw

01001011 01101001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:

Eh..

"Approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease each year, and this number does not reflect the thousands of cases that go undetected."

"PD ranks among the most common late-life neurodegenerative diseases, affecting approximately 1.5% to 2.0% of people aged 60 years and older."

It's not like we are talking about some super rare disease. Damn.. I don't want to live beyond 60 :/

Wasn't accusing you of any damage controlling ...

I stumbled upon this article, that picks that ridiculous video apart point by point.
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/
Even before reading that, most people's alarm clocks should be ringing when a doctor tries to diagnose parkinson (which he isn't even expert in) solely by video clips, and claiming that he isn't politically motivated, when he so obviously is.
I haven't got much else to add, except that if she was indeed suffering from advanced parkinson as Dr. Noel claims, she wouldn't be able to multitask that effectively (hidding parkinson syndromes while doing a politcal speech for instance), and she would already show loss of interllectual functions, if it would be as "advanced" as Dr. Noel claims.

I like how fast individuals are jumping disease to disease in order to just bash her with a hammer. What is this? The 8th disease given in 3 weeks? Pneumonia at least explains the cough - waiting to see if her condition improves in the weeks to follow.

barneystinson69 said:
binary solo said:

Obviously. There is no way in hell that anyone who publicly comes out and says they have an incurable, untreatable degenerative neurological disorder will ever be elected president.

Parkinsons can be a very slow progressing condition. There are many people who can live fully mentally productive lives for several years after the first physical symptoms appear. I expect Hillary would be able to carry out the functions of the office ofr at least one term if she is in the very early stages of Parkinson's. Eventually she would become an invalid and unable to carry out her duties as president. But that may be 10 years or more away. But if she did have Parkinson's I think the voters have a right to know.

But if the video is correct, she would already be through the later stages of the disease. 11 years is a long time for the disease to progress, so I would already be worried about her mental state. Either way, she shouldn't be running if she isn't fit medically. 

It's kind of ridiculous to think that just a few months ago she was holding up well in the Democratic primary debates and speeches if she's already 11 years into the development of Parkinsons and suddenly now she's so far advanced to be medically unfit to be president.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

My Aunt passed away from Parkinson's back in 2008. Terrible, terrible disease.

I can't believe Trump is so close to win, Hillary will go down as the worst politician in history first she lost against' a rookie and now a guy that pretty much insulted every minority in the US, If she's not fit to win she better get out quick leave the chance to someone else but she's probably too egocentric to do that.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

SkepticallyMinded said:
This is basically the same dubious shit Christians peddle.

Oh look this is an engineer, this is a doctor, explaining how science confirms the Bible is true. But when you look closer it's neither - or it's someone who has 0 academic clout, essentially banned due to complete incompetence.

I'm embarrassed for the OP.

1) You just insulted an entire religion for their beliefs because someone posted a video that, very politely, argues something that you may not agree with.

2) Christians have used science and history a lot, it doesn't dismiss those two areas of study. I myself am a history teacher and I love researching all the ways the Biblical accounts have been verified historically. I also appreciate, as science develops, how they discover things about our world/universe that fit as well. Please don't assume Christians don't use and appreciate those areas of academics.

3) The video itself is pretty compelling. The things that Hillary was caught on tape doing (especially the facial jestures and where her eyes go) is not in anyway normal. I myself have never encountered someone in person that's face just does that out of no where. There is definetely something medical going on here, if not Parkinsons (which I'm inclined to think it is).

Vinther1991 said:
I stumbled upon this article, that picks that ridiculous video apart point by point.
Even before reading that, most people's alarm clocks should be ringing when a doctor tries to diagnose parkinson (which he isn't even expert in) solely by video clips, and claiming that he isn't politically motivated, when he so obviously is.
I haven't got much else to add, except that if she was indeed suffering from advanced parkinson as Dr. Noel claims, she wouldn't be able to multitask that effectively (hidding parkinson syndromes while doing a politcal speech for instance), and she would already show loss of interllectual functions, if it would be as "advanced" as Dr. Noel claims.

I really appreciate the snopes link.  Was an interesting read as it gave me the gyst of the parkinsons argument and the reasons its a load of crap which is the only way I think I'd want to read about such an idiotic hypothesis.  

Also quoting so that hopefully some will give this a read and calm their "fears".  For the record those quotes are meant to denote sarcasm.  It's difficult in text.  

Torillian said:
Vinther1991 said:

I really appreciate the snopes link.  Was an interesting read as it gave me the gyst of the parkinsons argument and the reasons its a load of crap which is the only way I think I'd want to read about such an idiotic hypothesis.  

Also quoting so that hopefully some will give this a read and calm their "fears".  For the record those quotes are meant to denote sarcasm.  It's difficult in text.  

To be fair, while they are using facts it's not entirely written in an objective manner. It's hard not to noitice which party the author will vote for.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.