By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hillary suffers from Parkinson?

LurkerJ said:
Soundwave said:

Nah. Hitler was just piece of shit jack ass. He was going to get his one way or another, in a way he's lucky Germany didn't get its assed atomic bombed into nothingness, because that was coming if the war went any longer. Japan got its and surrendered, Germany would've been next. Jack ass would've destroyed the country. 

Hilary better watch out for that prostate cancer, that can be rough. 

Trump sure loves to embolden a lot of dim witted conspiracy theorists. 

I can't enforce the question mark in the title enough. I am not saying she has parkinson, I am asking if it's possible.

Now I am asking you, do you think it's possible? Is there a caregiver in your circle that you can him if he or she thinks it's possible? 

What if Trump has Parkingsons? Or AIDS? How would we know? He's actually the older candidate. 

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
sundin13 said:
If she dies or is deemed medically unfit, we get an upgrade. Sounds like even more of a reason to vote for her to me xD

Who is the upgrade in this case?

Tim Kaine, the VP candidate.

vivster said:
barneystinson69 said:

Sound mind? So letting his army starve in Stalingrad is a prime example of someone who is of sound mind? 

Sound mind does not mean benevolent or intelligent mind. You can have a sound mind and still be an asshole. 

Hitler was NOT of a sound mind towards the end of his life. That is fact. It is also very off topic..

I've seen many of the Hillary "conspiracy" videos, and I see no reason to not believe them. I just don't think it will affect the election, because money still rules everything and people at large don't give a fuck about the details.

vivster said:
Ljink96 said:
Didn't we have a president in a wheel chair once? Eh...was it Truman or Roosevelt. I forget. But he was in a wheel chair, and America was just fine about it. A woman nearing 70's passes out and it's a problem. She's still got the chops to make decisions.

I'd say that it's quite a difference for a president if his legs or his mind is impaired. 4 years is a long time and if her health is already deteriorating she should have no right to claim office.

Just saying. I'd rather have a president with parkinson with a sound mind, than a "healthy" president (Which his doctor wrote a false doctors note just for the heck of it in 5 minutes) with an unsound mind. And that's what if. We don't even know for sure if she has parkinsons.

Soundwave said:
LurkerJ said:

I can't enforce the question mark in the title enough. I am not saying she has parkinson, I am asking if it's possible.

Now I am asking you, do you think it's possible? Is there a caregiver in your circle that you can him if he or she thinks it's possible? 

What if Trump has Parkingsons? Or AIDS? How would we know? He's actually the older candidate. 

I know. Isn't Bernie the oldest of the three? 

I am not trying to give Trump the advantage by making Hillary look too ill for the job. She is 67, who is perfectly healthy at that age? 

Around the Network
FragilE^ said:
vivster said:

Sound mind does not mean benevolent or intelligent mind. You can have a sound mind and still be an asshole. 

Hitler was NOT of a sound mind towards the end of his life. That is fact. It is also very off topic..

I've seen many of the Hillary "conspiracy" videos, and I see no reason to not believe them. I just don't think it will affect the election, because money still rules everything and people at large don't give a fuck about the details.

Hitler was never of sound mind, lol. 

It doesn't matter if his army frozen in Stalingrad, it would've been nuclear blasted into the 18th century by the Americans -- one way or another he was going to take it right up the pooper. 

Peh said:

I suppose if Hillary would retreat from being a candidate, Bernie would gladly take her place. It would be the better outcome imo.

Is that possible? Can a candidate step down and be replaced? Has it ever happened before? (I'm not an American)

malistix1985 said:
JustcallmeRiff said:

You may like Bernie , but if you would vote for Trump , you don't understand Bernie.

I don't like trump AT ALL, but if I had to vote I don't think I could vote on Hillary, its not about liking someone, sometimes its about who you dislike the least, Im not from the US however, so my opinion won't have any impact. There are more then 2 candidates right, If I did live on the US maybe I would just vote on one of those to avoid the 2 horrible choices all togheter

But I never understood how Hillary won over Bernie, since I did understand his points and did genuinely back him.

Bernie's number 1 issue was money in politics. To overturn citizens united we need a liberal Supreme Court judge. Hillary beat Bernie because of the name recognition , nobody outside politics had heard of Bernie until 4 months ago.

Soundwave said:
FragilE^ said:

Hitler was never of sound mind, lol. 

It doesn't matter if his army frozen in Stalingrad, it would've been nuclear blasted into the 18th century by the Americans -- one way or another he was going to take it right up the pooper. 

Hitler was not insane. His mental state degraded over time, along with his physical state. He was on a ton of medicin and stuff that caused him to throw away most of the things that he had accomplished.

People do know that doctor has no special training in neurological disorders correct? He's an anesthesiologist. Also..."just like the CIA does"? And showing a picture of Bill Clinton with women at the end? Yeah, I'm sure this isn't politically motivated at all.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.