By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm not having a child..

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
As a father of four, one child is a walk in the park, lol. Unless you are a completely incompetent or just plain lazy as unfortunately, some people are. Having a child will change your life for the better. It's scary up until the point of birth but when you're holding a newborn in your arms, there's no greater feeling.

Until they poop in your hands :D

Lube Me Up

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
You better do a DNA test.

She's white and I'm black and we're in a pretty white area so I'll be pretty sure if it's mine or not if it's born,

But hey if it comes out pale as day with bright blue eyes and blonde straight hair I'm out of there so fast..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Mystro-Sama said:
You better do a DNA test.

She's white and I'm black and we're in a pretty white area so I'll be pretty sure if it's mine or not if it's born,

But hey if it comes out pale as day with bright blue eyes and blonde straight hair I'm out of there so fast..

Doesn't matter. Just do it. She might just have a thing for black guys.

Versus_Evil said:
_Jameson said:

Some of you guys need to dial it back, going in too deep imo.

Hope everything pans out for you OP with whatever decision you both make.

Why? Op willingly came inside her and now she's pregnant he's making it all about him and how she should have an abortion... What type of replies do you expect he would get when he comes here, to a public forum to almost brag about it. If op gave a shit about his mess he wouldn't be telling us about it. Op won't get any sympathy from me, he should man up and live with HIS mistakes.

I agree with this post entirely. The OP is handling this whole thing very childishly and based on the fact that he even posted his story here and his responses to others, he is clearly not fit to make any real decisions concerning his life yet. Maybe this will be the wake up call you need. It's your mistake and you need to own up to it. You're acting incredibly immature about the whole situation, which is why you're receiving almost no pity from anyone here. I hope she keeps it. Maybe it'll force you to start acting like an adult. I'm baffled that you're 21...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

However you end up dealing with the situation I think it's important that you don't let it affect your hopes and dreams especially regarding your education and your career. You absolutely can go to university and deal with a baby. The rest will fall into place as it happens.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Why? Op willingly came inside her and now she's pregnant he's making it all about him and how she should have an abortion... What type of replies do you expect he would get when he comes here, to a public forum to almost brag about it. If op gave a shit about his mess he wouldn't be telling us about it. Op won't get any sympathy from me, he should man up and live with HIS mistakes.

I agree with this post entirely. The OP is handling this whole thing very childishly and based on the fact that he even posted his story here and his responses to others, he is clearly not fit to make any real decisions concerning his life yet. Maybe this will be the wake up call you need. It's your mistake and you need to own up to it. You're acting incredibly immature about the whole situation, which is why you're receiving almost no pity from anyone here. I hope she keeps it. Maybe it'll force you to start acting like an adult. I'm baffled that you're 21...

Yeah Versus kind of later went back on that after more information.

Also you say I'm childish and Immature, meaning you probably actually haven't read everything, or the full OP.

But lets assume you don't have very good comprehension skills, you call me childish and immature and yet wish for a child to be raised by me? That's logical?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:

I actually never even went with the 'ruin my life' thing. She was the one that pointed that out first, and said that she knows I've just started my life in a new direction and this gets rid of that. 

My main concern is that 2, 21 year old friends shouldn't be in charge of a human being. As far as I was aware I was having safe sex, turns out she wasn't taking her pill properly. 

Just to anyone who's reading this of my age bracket, learn from me. Please. 

Oh wow ok, well if i misread the OP then sorry, but if I didn't maybe add that in there to clarify.

I know people who had kids at 17/18 and guess what they are far more scuessful in their careers than some that waited till their 30s. It is all about attitude and how you set yourself up with the challenges you have. Age alone is not an issue its the mental maturity of the person.

As for the rest of my post, to summarise, I don't think you can make a decision like this in a few hours (both of you that is), so it is something worth considering. You don't want to regret it later as sometimes this could be your only chance at a kid, you never know.

Stuff you also need to consider, is do you both see each other more than friends at all? or zero chance? if zero chance then I guess what kind of impact it will have on a child with parents seperated, and will she give you access to the child etc...

The child support comments are stupid in general so ignore them. You should pay up for a child you bring into this world.

I'm not against abortion but I think it is a waste to do it because so many people can't even have kids. I would disscuss adoption with her as well potentially, if you both agree you don't want the child. At least the unexpected pegnancy can bring someone joy in the world.

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
As a father of four, one child is a walk in the park, lol. Unless you are a completely incompetent or just plain lazy as unfortunately, some people are. Having a child will change your life for the better. It's scary up until the point of birth but when you're holding a newborn in your arms, there's no greater feeling.

Until they poop in your hands :D

Been pee'd on but never poo!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Evict the thing.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

FunFan said:
COKTOE said:

I know 2 people who hve had the procedure done. I will not speak it's name. They are both happy for the most part, but said it was very painful. Surprise surprise.

More painful than labour?

I obvioulsly cannot say. Just mentioning a few second hand happenings within my microcosm. Giving birth sounds pretty harsh though. It has a lot of hype behind it. Seems legit. ;)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."