By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVR or PS4 Pro

PS VR! like Kinect, I'm curious for PS VR. I'll prob end up hating myself n the end like i did with Kinect though :(

Pro is good for people with 4k though

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Getting the Pro, but I'll hold out until next year. Not bought a 4K TV yet.

PwerlvlAmy said:
PS VR! like Kinect, I'm curious for PS VR. I'll prob end up hating myself n the end like i did with Kinect though :(

Pro is good for people with 4k though

Why not try before buy?

Hunting Season is done...

Neither. Never used VR as I just haven't had the opportunity so not likely to spend £350 on trying something and I already have a PS4 and don't have a 4K tv so, why would I upgrade?

Thinking I might spend my money on a game or 2 and a bigger HD for the console I have. Money better spent that way.

Hmm, pie.

Right now I'm contemplating both, for sure PSVR I've had that pre-ordered since they opened pre-orders. With the Pro I'll probably wait a little, see if I can get a good deal as I'll most likely give my PS4 away to one of my nephews. Now I'm off to research 4k TVs.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
Getting both day one.

Just bought a XBR-75Z9D Bravia and ZA5000ES Reciver to go with the PS4 Pro and its 4TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD. So excited to finally be able to jump into 4K and HRD. This is easily the most exciting holiday ever for me.

Sony must love you, if you give them over $10.000 this year. But don't forget them in the next year, or Sony will punish you with love withdrawal then. ;)

And around $1500 for Samsung, too! Without even knowing, if the PS4 Pro can take full advantage of the SSD-speed or will be thwarted again by SATA-II, that's couragous!

I am more interested in PS VR but I won't get any of these two this holidays. ^^

Conina said:
KBG29 said:
Getting both day one.

Just bought a XBR-75Z9D Bravia and ZA5000ES Reciver to go with the PS4 Pro and its 4TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD. So excited to finally be able to jump into 4K and HRD. This is easily the most exciting holiday ever for me.

Sony must love you, if you give them over $10.000 this year. But don't forget them in the next year, or Sony will punish you with love withdrawal then. ;)

And around $1500 for Samsung, too! Without even knowing, if the PS4 Pro can take full advantage of the SSD-speed or will be thwarted again by SATA-II, that's couragous!

If they do a Pro 2 next year that matchs or beats the Scorpio I will be opening the wallet again. Or if they end up releasing a new handheld.

On the SSD front I have been running the most advanced Samsung SSD's in my PlayStation since the tail end of PS3. Sure it doesn't take full advantage but it's dead silent and impoves performance on most games.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

PSVR. The Pro plays games I can already play but with better graphics/performance. PSVR is new stuff.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

both for me since they were work better...