By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVR or PS4 Pro

KBG29 said:
Conina said:

And around $1500 for Samsung, too! Without even knowing, if the PS4 Pro can take full advantage of the SSD-speed or will be thwarted again by SATA-II, that's couragous!

On the SSD front I have been running the most advanced Samsung SSD's in my PlayStation since the tail end of PS3. Sure it doesn't take full advantage but it's dead silent and impoves performance on most games.

I keep my fingers crossed for all of us that the PS4 Pro has a SATA-III-controller instead of SATA-II.

Around the Network
Conina said:
KBG29 said:

On the SSD front I have been running the most advanced Samsung SSD's in my PlayStation since the tail end of PS3. Sure it doesn't take full advantage but it's dead silent and impoves performance on most games.

I keep my fingers crossed for all of us that the PS4 Pro has a SATA-III-controller instead of SATA-II.

That would be great. With Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1, and wireless ac making the cut there definitely a possibility. Plus, unlike UHD Blu-ray, SATA-lll would be a huge improvement for gaming.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL