By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda breath of the wild new "Biggoron Sword" footage

Goodnightmoon said:
spurgeonryan said:
ughhhh....wwwwhat happened to the visuals? They become more and more cartoons every time I see it. Now open world is the only thing it has going for it. Basically has the sound effects and visuals of Wind waker.

God your comments are so random. The game has exactly the same graphics as they had on the E3.

so sexy

Around the Network
onionberry said:
KLAMarine said:

It looks fun. Still, I play Zelda for the dungeons so dungeons better be there.

over 100 mini dungeons/shrines and an unknown quantity of big dungeons.

There are 4 dungeons which really isnt much. I really could care less about the shrines which are glorified ice caves of OOT. They are going backwards in terms of dungeons, OOT had way more.

contestgamer said:
onionberry said:

There are 4 dungeons which really isnt much. I really could care less about the shrines which are glorified ice caves of OOT. They are going backwards in terms of dungeons, OOT had way more.

That was a rumor before e3 because of the 4 pillars outside hyrule castle in the official art. You can't say that about the shrines because we have seen the first 3, there are more than a hundred, different sizes too. Even if there are 4 dungeons judging by the size of the map, the dungeons are going to be massive and full of new things. Remember, they showed 2% of the game so we need to learn a lot more.

contestgamer said:
onionberry said:

That has never been confirmed, but more dungeons doesn´t make a better game anyways, Wind Waker had less dungeons than OoT and it was a materpiece longer than OoT and has aged better too.

contestgamer said:
onionberry said:

Umm... Majora's Mask also has 4 dungeons and is one of the best Zelda games ever made?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
RolStoppable said:

We both know that that is a lie. You won't deprive yourself of the best games out of a false sense for pride.

Don't underestimate how bitter and salty I can be.

May this terrible turn of events come true, then the house of Playstation welcomes you ;)

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Goodnightmoon said:
spurgeonryan said:
ughhhh....wwwwhat happened to the visuals? They become more and more cartoons every time I see it. Now open world is the only thing it has going for it. Basically has the sound effects and visuals of Wind waker.

God your comments are so random. The game has exactly the same graphics as they had on the E3.

Actually, these new short clips looks better to me than the E3 feed.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Goodnightmoon said:
contestgamer said:

That has never been confirmed, but more dungeons doesn´t make a better game anyways, Wind Waker had less dungeons than OoT and it was a materpiece longer than OoT and has aged better too.

uh, no. WW was far easier and shorter than OOT its not even close. OOT is considered the GOAT after 20 years while WW is not even in the same sentence legacy wise.

AZWification said:
contestgamer said:

Umm... Majora's Mask also has 4 dungeons and is one of the best Zelda games ever made?

Yeah and OOT had 9 dungeons and is THE best game ever made. One of the few criticisms levelled against MM is the lack of dungeons.

contestgamer said:
AZWification said:

Yeah and OOT had 9 dungeons and is THE best game ever made. One of the few criticisms levelled against MM is the lack of dungeons.

I've never really seen people complain about the "a lack of dungeons" in MM, mostly only about the 3 day mechanic. Also, the bolded bit is debatable. To me it's not even the best Zelda game on the N64.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---