By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Somethings been bothering me...

You may look at the adress fro this forum and see the #21952 in the space. What if I change the value of that number to a thread that has not been created yet?(#99999) You get a Thread with no title, posts or anything else, other then a box to make posts. If I post in one of these things, will something bad happen? Is this a potential risk for the site?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

i just tried it - it just deletes itself

Yup. We're safe.

Also, while it deletes your post, it still won't let you make another legit post for 30 seconds.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

dsoverpsp said:
i just tried it - it just deletes itself

Good... I was getting worried about this.

EDIT: it's like some strange place, where posts dissapear, and where the perma-banned walk the forums! 

No, it does't delete itself, check my profile and click on teh "view all posts" link under the list of my previous posts.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=22000

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

you do realize once we reached our 99,999th thread your "test" post will be up there, lol

pichu_pichu said:
you do realize once we reached our 99,999th thread your "test" post will be up there, lol

Uh-oh... I wrote some crazy rumours on that post...lol

Let's test the theory: someone needs to make a post on thread 21955....then someone needs to make a couple test threads til we get there. We'll see if anything shows up.

Edit...I posted there.  Let's see what happens.

^^ the next thread to be used is 21953

This should be interesting to see what happens.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089