By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Somethings been bothering me...

Well, fun's over.
They fixed it.... ='(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

^ROFL
we can have secret meetings

SUCKS..;.All those girl pics;..I bet ioi is having a great time right now X_X.

yeah, fixed, I wonder if our posts are still there...we'll never know...

NOOOOOOOOOO

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
SUCKS..;.All those girl pics;..I bet ioi is having a great time right now X_X.
You posted GIRL PICS?!
Why wasn't I informed about this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

pichu_pichu said:
yeah, fixed, I wonder if our posts are still there...we'll never know...

dunno, I checked my profile, and the blank was still there, but when I clicked on it, it said no thread selected.

Well it was fun while it lasted.
I'll miss all our secret threads, We almost had our Cou d'etat
to put the off-topics forum back in power planned out too.

ioi saves the day once again.

Aww...

(Now, what about those girl pics?)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits