By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Somethings been bothering me...

dsoverpsp said:
konnichiwa said:
*Making new threads*.

do that and soon enough you will have more posts than soriku!! lol

You will get easy VG$ this way I think.

Just make threads above 1000000 and no one probably will ever see it (maybe your grandchildren though). 

Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
Grey Acumen said:
I have to admit, this issue needs to be addressed, or there is going to end up with a WHOLE new form of spam popping up. I wonder if this is the issue SSJ12 said was a hole in the security that he kept locking threads over, when people brought up that banned people's posts were still showing up.

That was my first guess...

This is exactly what was running through my just now when I was getting read/AFk.

konnichiwa said:
dsoverpsp said:
konnichiwa said:
*Making new threads*.

do that and soon enough you will have more posts than soriku!! lol

You will get easy VG$ this way I think.

Just make threads above 1000000 and no one probably will ever see it (maybe your grandchildren though).

What better way to ensure your memory through eternity.  We hath found everlasting life.

I'm starting to get worried...now there are a bunch of random stuff displayed on random threads. ioi probably won't like this...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1000000 

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Do you guys now that we can make secret places now?

I can make a thread like number 24.587.283 And I can send the link to my friends and there we can have chats together where no other one can see it :).

=p Awesome!!!!

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Do you guys now that we can make secret places now?

I can make a thread like number 24.587.283 And I can send the link to my friends and there we can have chats together where no other one can see it :).

=p Awesome!!!!

Until 1,500 years later.  We will be dug up (or unearth ourselves) as time travelling artifacts.

This is pretty cool.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I have a very big urge to make my own space.
Maybe thread number 44444 =X

I think it would have been better if you pm'ed some mods and kept this bug a secret from the community _XBrawlX_. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Soon the day shall come when I can meet my past self, and tell him how to stop Google's total militant dominance over the free world.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21957&start=-0

See?

This discover will have consequences, _XBrawlX_

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"